Rate Dr. Mark Bidwell

Dr. Mark Bidwell's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Bidwell's office for the last 5 months. He is wonderful and so is his staff! I was honestly surprised after reading negative reviews on them because I feel like they rally around you! Infertility is one of the hardest things I've ever struggled with, as I'm sure many of you know, and I honestly feel like Dr Bidwell's staff understand that and are very supportive! They are very personable and I feel like I have gotten to know some of them!

Dr Bidwell and his staff have always explained the results of my tests to me, answered my questions and laid out a very good plan. I am given choices on my treatment plan and I feel like it is a team effort! I am currently going through my first IVF cycle and he takes the time to answer all of my questions, and they really make sure I am underdtanding the process! There have been many times where my appointment runs a little behind schedule, 20 mins or so, but I will gladly wait because I know Dr Bidwell is taking care of his other patients. I'm sure I have made him late before asking quite a few questions at the end of my appointments.

I highly recommend Dr Bidwell and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Worst thing I did ivf hormones caused me to have ulcer coltis and nerve damage one year later and I'mstill haveing problems dr. bidwell and ErinlLPN Told me it was safe no it is not

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

If I could leave less than 1 star I would! Mary Kay at the front desk is AWFUL and the whole team never knows what's going on! You're just a number to them..and don't expect them to read your chart before your appointment it will never happen! I hope this review makes you take a second look around before choosing this office! I wasted 3 years and almost 10 thousand dollars at this cold shallow place!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr Bidwell is very helpful and will take his time to let you know what is going on and what needs to be done. I am finally pregnant after trying for 3 years!! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

My husband and I have been seeing dr bidwell for a couple of years. I would send my friends and family to him for sure

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

The office staff has always been polite to me and my husband. I had appointments that were on time and some that were late; however, I was willing to wait to get the care that I needed. Dr. Bidwell was always there for me, answering all of my questions and explaining every step in a way that was easy to understand. He is an excellent surgeon, as my condition warranted several surgeries. He is very knowledgeable about the work that he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. Bidwell is a knowledgeable, caring individual who is great at what he does. His office staff on the other hand are terrible, especially his office manager. She is cold, rude and unsympathetic. And yes, plan on waiting quite a long time for your appointment. I have since transferred to another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

He is really caring and a great listener. I saw him on a weekly basis through my first trimester and waited at least 45 minutes everytime. Please plan accordingly when scheduling around lunch breaks or taking off work. Other than that, he's great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

In response to the last post, Dr. Bidwell sent a letter to all of his patients at the beginning of the year b/c he was changing practices! I didn't follow him there since he would no longer be doing IVF. I can say though, that he is a very caring, personable physician. I wish we were still working with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2008

i went to Dr. bidwell when i found out i had a uterine deformation. he saw me one time and sent me for 4 tests but yet after that we called and he wouldnt get into contact with us! almost a yaer later we get a letter saying he would not be seeing me anymore.im still in pain and fear getting pregnant because it could hemorage.So he may be helpful with your fertility truobles but he has failed me greatly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133163].votes_count ]]