Rate Dr. Mark Bidwell

Dr. Mark Bidwell's Ratings

The office staff has always been polite to me and my husband. I had appointments that were on time and some that were late; however, I was willing to wait to get the care that I needed. Dr. Bidwell was always there for me, answering all of my questions and explaining every step in a way that was easy to understand. He is an excellent surgeon, as my condition warranted several surgeries. He is very knowledgeable about the work that he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. Bidwell is a knowledgeable, caring individual who is great at what he does. His office staff on the other hand are terrible, especially his office manager. She is cold, rude and unsympathetic. And yes, plan on waiting quite a long time for your appointment. I have since transferred to another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

He is really caring and a great listener. I saw him on a weekly basis through my first trimester and waited at least 45 minutes everytime. Please plan accordingly when scheduling around lunch breaks or taking off work. Other than that, he's great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

In response to the last post, Dr. Bidwell sent a letter to all of his patients at the beginning of the year b/c he was changing practices! I didn't follow him there since he would no longer be doing IVF. I can say though, that he is a very caring, personable physician. I wish we were still working with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2008

i went to Dr. bidwell when i found out i had a uterine deformation. he saw me one time and sent me for 4 tests but yet after that we called and he wouldnt get into contact with us! almost a yaer later we get a letter saying he would not be seeing me anymore.im still in pain and fear getting pregnant because it could hemorage.So he may be helpful with your fertility truobles but he has failed me greatly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2008

It seems from everyone else's comments that Bidwell is super good at helping women make babies. However, he falls considerably short in helping women with other endocrine disorders.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2006

Dr. Bidwell is very knowledgable. I had been going to him for fertility probs, but got pregnant on my own. When I called to let his office know, he got on the phone to check with me to see how things were progressing. (My regular ob/gyn wouldn't see me til the 9th week). Some things I explained concerned Dr. Bidwell and I went to see him. He saved my baby from miscarrying due to extremely low hormone levels. If he had not taken the time to be concerned and talk to me on the phone that day (not even by my request), I most certainly would have miscarried.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2006

I have a beautiful 17 month baby boy thanks to him. After 3 miscarriages, he treated me through my 1st trimester!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2006

He is very willing to listen to any and all concerns and does not make you feel rushed. He explains everything in terms that normal people can understand. Very nice man and extremely knowledgable about his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133159].votes_count ]]