Dr. Robert M. Kennedy

Dr. Robert M. Kennedy

Rate Dr. Robert M. Kennedy

Dr. Robert M. Kennedy's Ratings

I had been admitted to the hospital for having a minor stroke. Dr Kennedy was the doctor assigned to treat me. He could tell I was very scared and he was very good to me. Not only did he answer all my questions and address my concerns, he managed to make me laugh and totally relax. He's got an awesome bedside manner. I feel lucky to have had him for my doctor.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kennedy was very kind to me. He was willing to do most of our appointments on the phone, because of my money situation... and he did not charge me. He helped me as best as he could, but he was not willing to move out of his comfort zone. He did not put me on any medications that he thought would help me. He also waited 4 years before he decided to send me elsewhere when he could not cure my headaches. I think that is a bit excessive. One of his nurses was extremely difficult to work with. Almost make it unbearable to call his office.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2008 | flag