Rate Dr. Joel C. Boaz

Dr. Joel C. Boaz's Ratings

When I first met Dr. Boaz in 1991, he came out to the waiting room to get me & shook my hand & said, "Hi, I'm Joel." The 1st neurosurgeon I'd seen had me in tears. Dr. Boaz said he could help me & did. He not only saved me from permanent & excruciating pain that had been snowballing for several months since being rear ended by a semi-truck, but he also saved my sciatica nerve & my ability to use my right leg. We had 4 surgery dates over the years, including the 1st and 4th on Valentines Day. His availability, kindness, gentleness, compassion, genuine interest in me as a person over the years made it very hard to leave Indiana. I will NEVER find another doctor even close to his equal. I have always felt not only did he save my sciatica nerve that was almost choked off & leg on that Valentines Day in 1991, he saved MY LIFE, as the pain was unbearable! He was the only person who seemed to understand that I was in trouble. Thank you Joel!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

Wonderful very knowledgable top rate surgeon. He performed my sons brain surgery and we are so blessed we got him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2012

I was seven when i met Dr. Boaz. He did the surgery on my tethered spinal cord because i have spina bifida occulta. I am very thankful to him and the miracle of a surgery he did on me. I am now seventeen and more appreciative than ever for his wonderful job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

i met dr.boaz almost 21 yrs ago after having my son and finding out he needed brain surgery.a new mom 23 yrs old i was scared to death but this doctor gave me the facts,didnt sugar coat it just told me what to expect.thank you for your kindness,loyalty and caringness on the worst day of a parents life.my sons 20 yrs old now ,gives me joy and makes me smile everyday.thank you dr.boaz for helping it all happen,god bless you!!.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2009

Dr.Boaz saved my life, I would not be writing this today had it not been for his caring concern and knowledge. I thank God everyday for bringing this man into my life. There is no finer physician anywhere. I wish him and his family the best my prayers will always be with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. Boaz is the most wonderful, compasionate doctor I have ever met. He never turned you away whether you were a child or an adult if he thought he could help. I do not know how I will ever make it without him. I wish him all the best and will miss him terribly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

Dr. Boaz has treated my daughter for 8 years. He has been a strong, supportive, patient and caring doctor. We greatly miss his care and are trying to find another doctor who understands this disease. Dr. Boaz is a blessing from God for those who have experienced his care. I don't know how we will face this disease without your care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Boaz is the most knowledgable, experienced and kind doctor I have ever met. He is extremely busy, yet always made me feel like he had all the time in the world. I always felt better after talking to him. He treated my son fof a brain tumor, and my husband and I love him. They don't get any better than him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2008

Joel Boaz was by far the best part of our experience at Riley Children's hospital. From his staff to his time he was willing to spend with us in helping us to understand what was happening with our son, we could not have been more pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2007

I first met him 20 years ago when he was in his office setting in the middle of the floor with books and medical papers all around him.He can be found at the children's hospital at all hours....never too busy when a family needs him.I find him to be a brilliant,caring neuro surgeon. A pediatric doctor must be someone that cares deeply about children and their families,and he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2133183].votes_count ]]