Rate Dr. Hal M. Corwin

Dr. Hal M. Corwin's Ratings

Dr. Corwin's staff was awesome! They helped me transfer my records from another neurologist when I was too embarrassed to do so myself (I was leaving another doctor's practice after a bad experience). Dr. Corwin was a great doctor, took the time to get to know me and my special needs (I was pregnant when I saw him the first time). My only complaint was that I sat in the waiting room for a while to be seen and fell asleep!

Submitted March 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Corwin is a fine person, not just an outstanding neurologist. He has gone well out of his way to care for each of his numerous patients, making sure they get the answers they need, the optimal treatments they need, the options they have (i.e., side effects in medications), and he even calls his patients. Could not have been sent to a better neurologist.

Submitted July 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Corwin is one of the finest people you will ever meet, and one of the finest doctors anyone could ever have. You will hear from all of his patients, colleagues, and office staff that they all love him and are thankful to have known him for the years that they have. Dr. Hal Corwin is highly respected by patients, nurses, other doctors, and several organizations. Not many doctors have earned and deserve such praise.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2008 | flag