Rate Dr. Noel Z. Reloj

Dr. Noel Z. Reloj's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2390888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Apparently the user that posted before does not get Dr. Reloj's humor. Some of the staff are Asian, that's why they have "thick" accents. Anyway, he's been a great doc to me. My headaches are finally gone and for that I'm very thankful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][604385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

This dr is rude. I brought my medical records so he could see results of tests I've had done. He made several rude comments about the thickness of my medical file. He sent me for an MRI & then could not schedule a follow up for 2 weeks. When I asked receptionist if the doctor could at least reassure me with something until my appointment, she proceeded to tell me his schedule for the week. Communication is horrible and you can barely understand their accents. I asked about obtaining a copy of the report for my records & the lady accused me of trying to trick her into getting my report before I saw the dr. If I did not need the MRI so bad, I would have walked out of the office as soon as he began making rude comments. I refuse to go back to him and had the report faxed to my PCP for further direction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][604384].votes_count ]]