Rate Dr. Richard R. Babkes

Dr. Richard R. Babkes's Ratings

I'm baffled by all the positive ratings. I don't know ----- maybe we asked too many questions about my mother's condition which obviously irritated him. In our experiences with Dr. Babkes, he was rude, short tempered and seemed to lack compassion.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Babkes is thorough and answers all of your questions. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to listen. His office functions very well with a caring staff. Never a wait! Always a pleasant office experience.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

After numerous misdiagnosis' we finally met Dr. Babkas. Within days my husband had surgery and is now recovering. If only we had seen Dr. B sooner. My husband may not have had as sever spinal damage.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Babkes is very caring and knowledgeable. He was able to diagnose and cure my problem after several other neurologists were unable to do so. I appreciated that I was able to get an appointment so quickly, and that he really listened to me.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

He cured my headaches after years of going to other doctors. I liked that he explained well and answered all my questions. I recommended him to a friend who said he was impressed, too. Best doctor ever, in my experience.

Submitted May 8, 2011 | flag

no comment. did not have positive experience with this doctor.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2011 | flag

did not feel he tried to understand my symptoms or cared about helping me

Submitted Jan. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Babkas is a very caring and understanding doctor. He is on-time with his appoints, follow up, and other treatment scheduled. Early in my diagnosis of MS he was available when I called and was very good with returning calls. He made me feel that I was not alone especially after seeing two bad experiences with neurologist. He did not leave anything to chance. I was recommend him verh highly.

Submitted July 1, 2010 | flag