Rate Dr. Richard R. Babkes

Dr. Richard R. Babkes's Ratings

This doctor and his office gave me the worst medical help ever. The front desk ladies are very rude and make you feel very bad, even worse than you already felt. I called in to tell them I was running a few minutes late because of traffic. The lady that answer the phone was so rude saying that I had to be there 20m prior to my appointment when none of them had told me that when I scheduled. I was in allot of pain and literally begged her that I needed to be seen, it was only 5m late. She said come in and if he can see you he will, but so rude. Made me feel even worse. After getting there I was seen by doctor becker who is even more rude and short of patient old man I have ever met. He ordered an mri, which I did. I had to call him to request the results, the receptionist said he would call me back. When he did, he was rude and dismissive, only said you have a small bulb on your cervical but nothing to worry about, you have nothing. I asked but what about the terrible pain I have? He continued very short of patience like he wanted to hang up the phone, YOU HAVE NOTHING AND HANG UP THE PHONE. I was in shock. I called him back and was very mad and told him that that is not the way to treat a patient. He apologized and said that I did have a pinched nerve but to only continue taking the same medication. I will never go back to this doctor nor recommend anyone to him. Please don't see this old short of patience man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I'm baffled by all the positive ratings. I don't know ----- maybe we asked too many questions about my mother's condition which obviously irritated him. In our experiences with Dr. Babkes, he was rude, short tempered and seemed to lack compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][604535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

Dr. Babkes is thorough and answers all of your questions. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to listen. His office functions very well with a caring staff. Never a wait! Always a pleasant office experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][604534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

After numerous misdiagnosis' we finally met Dr. Babkas. Within days my husband had surgery and is now recovering. If only we had seen Dr. B sooner. My husband may not have had as sever spinal damage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][604533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

Dr. Babkes is very caring and knowledgeable. He was able to diagnose and cure my problem after several other neurologists were unable to do so. I appreciated that I was able to get an appointment so quickly, and that he really listened to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][604532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

He cured my headaches after years of going to other doctors. I liked that he explained well and answered all my questions. I recommended him to a friend who said he was impressed, too. Best doctor ever, in my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][604531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

no comment. did not have positive experience with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][604530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2011

did not feel he tried to understand my symptoms or cared about helping me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][604529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2011

Dr. Babkas is a very caring and understanding doctor. He is on-time with his appoints, follow up, and other treatment scheduled. Early in my diagnosis of MS he was available when I called and was very good with returning calls. He made me feel that I was not alone especially after seeing two bad experiences with neurologist. He did not leave anything to chance. I was recommend him verh highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][604528].votes_count ]]