Dr. Robert L. Doll

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 15/01/07    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Robert L. Doll has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5339929
10/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Doll is always amazing. I thankfully have pretty good health, so I don't see him that often. When I do, though, I am always struck by how he sits down and listens to you, not just hurriedly talking at you. He is always interested in your overall health in all areas, not just physical. I appreciate how fortunate I am that he is my physician! He is by far the best doctor I have ever been a patient of.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
RID: 2897972
05/10/13 5 5 5 5 I first met Dr Doll 26 years ago at the Aqcute Care Center in Morgan Hill. He treated me for a auto accident injury. We, my wife and I traced him to the Saint Louis Hospital and continued as his patients. He started to notice a continual pattern of heath issues and after ten years of my continual demise and the help of three other Docters was able to make a diagnosis. I had Lupus and Sjogrein's Syndrome plus a touch of fibromyalgia. He saved my life with his unrelenting ability to get to the bottom of my problems. That was over sixteen years ago. I would like to thank him personally but he has moved on but not before he told me to consult alternative Medical Doctor. I finally found one with great results and would like to share my results with him and may publish a paper on it. Please post my name to him, my name is Ron Quintero, I live in Morgan Hill
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2564498
19/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Doll was fantastic. He presribed me a regimine of reading, swimming, introspection and meditation to help cure my back and reduce my stress. He really got the the root of my pain and my inability to heal. 9 months later and I feel incredible. I am so impressed with the way he approached my situation.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 768548
20/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. doll spends time answering all your questions and concerns  Respond
RID: 170159
04/03/07 4 4 4 Dr Doll is now at Kaiser (Santa Teresa) in San Jose. He treats his patients like a good old family Dr. Showing concern, respect and willing to go that extra mile to get to the bottom of the problem.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente