Dr. Robert L. Doll

Rate Dr. Robert L. Doll

Dr. Robert L. Doll's Ratings

Dr. Doll is always amazing. I thankfully have pretty good health, so I don't see him that often. When I do, though, I am always struck by how he sits down and listens to you, not just hurriedly talking at you. He is always interested in your overall health in all areas, not just physical. I appreciate how fortunate I am that he is my physician! He is by far the best doctor I have ever been a patient of.

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

I first met Dr Doll 26 years ago at the Aqcute Care Center in Morgan Hill. He treated me for a auto accident injury. We, my wife and I traced him to the Saint Louis Hospital and continued as his patients. He started to notice a continual pattern of heath issues and after ten years of my continual demise and the help of three other Docters was able to make a diagnosis. I had Lupus and Sjogrein's Syndrome plus a touch of fibromyalgia. He saved my life with his unrelenting ability to get to the bottom of my problems. That was over sixteen years ago. I would like to thank him personally but he has moved on but not before he told me to consult alternative Medical Doctor. I finally found one with great results and would like to share my results with him and may publish a paper on it. Please post my name to him, my name is Ron Quintero, I live in Morgan Hill

Submitted Oct. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Doll was fantastic. He presribed me a regimine of reading, swimming, introspection and meditation to help cure my back and reduce my stress. He really got the the root of my pain and my inability to heal. 9 months later and I feel incredible. I am so impressed with the way he approached my situation.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. doll spends time answering all your questions and concerns

Submitted Jan. 20, 2009 | flag

Dr Doll is now at Kaiser (Santa Teresa) in San Jose. He treats his patients like a good old family Dr. Showing concern, respect and willing to go that extra mile to get to the bottom of the problem.

Submitted March 4, 2007 | flag