Dr. Gregory D. Anselmi

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Gregory D. Anselmi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Gregory" to "Gregory D."
RID: 2892899
03/10/13 1 3 5 5 I was a patient of Dr. Anselmi for over 13 yrs. Great doctor & very knowledgeable. Helped me with my seizures. Debbie is the only person that has been nice & helpful for all those yrs. The rest of the staff is very rude and don't have manners, especially the nasty ladies inside the office. I stop going to his office in 2011, so much problems making appointments, which they will put me on hold for ever. I have spoken to Dr. Aselmi about his staff & he has not done nothing about it. With the ladies inside the office it seems that they tell him what to do, so I stopped going.  Respond
RID: 2701524
05/07/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. He actually listens, asks questions with a clear purpose. He takes into account your overall history and he clearly is a medical doctor because he wants to treat patients and not ailments. I highly recommend him!
RID: 2409123
24/08/12 5 5 5 5 I have been going to neuros since I'm 11 years old. I walked into his office 15 years ago. He didn't automatically order me medication for my seizures. He asked my history, how I was feeling, what was going on in my life now, and to his day can diagnose what's wrong with me before my primary or any specialist can just by me telling him my symptoms, including an autoimmune disease I came down with two years ago and other accompanying ones after that. He is truly the best doctor I have ever been do. I'll never give him up.
RID: 1265162
04/10/10 4 5 5 5 Great Doctor,Very comfortable talking with this Doctor,Very Smart man.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1172542
19/05/10 2 5 5 5 I really liked Dr. Anselmi. He was the only neurologist who was open minded and willing to explore other options as far as a complete and thorough diagnosis. He kind of thinks out of the box. I wish I was still his patient. I did not find his staff helpful or friendly at all. But he's worth seeing.
RID: 1065459
29/12/09 5 5 5 5 He is amazing. He cares for the whole patient - inquires about diet, weight, life stress, family & personal history. It's easy to see he has a passion for medicine and a great bedside manner.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 951105
30/07/09 5 4 5 5 Best Doctor in years! Only one who took the time to appreciate special needs, diet, and symptoms. All around he is truly a compassionate doctor willing to help.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 670131
21/08/08 5 5 5 5 A wonerful doctor. You will receive the very best of care.
Insurance: United Healthcare