Rate Dr. Sid Kamrava

Dr. Sid Kamrava's Ratings

I was very happy and satisfied to have this doctor. he found my problem right away and corrected the problem. he is very nice, knowledgeable and experienced. has a nice staff too.
I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

He has the best staff. He himself is top of the best. He is well experienced, well educated and superb honest doctor. I highly recommend him as a gynecologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Everything was very organized.Thanks for having such a professional staff.Dr. Kamrava is the best doctor I have met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][604956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

Dr. Kamrava is the best og/gyn. He's very knowledgable and experienced. His bed side manners are great. He takes his time when examining me, does not rush me with my 101 questions. He's the best. love you doctor k your the best. I highly recommend for anyone searching for a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][604955].votes_count ]]