Rate Dr. Michael A. Feinman

Dr. Michael A. Feinman's Ratings

I'm so glad we chose Dr. Feinman as our fertility doctor. Not only does he have years of experience, but he is knowledgeable about the latest studies and newest information in a field where it really matters. We had major issues with fertility and I think any other doctor would have advised us to give up (especially after our first IVF yielded 17 abnormal embryos!) In fact, we wouldn't even have known that had Dr. Feinman not suggested we go ahead with the genetic testing. It saved us heartache, time and money. He always had hope for us and ideas for what to do differently for the following cycles. It took us 3 IVFs to finally find ONE normal embryo! We transferred that and waited and prayed. Miraculously, our little baby took hold and now I'm safely in my 2nd Trimester. I don't think we would have gotten here with any other doctor and I thank God for him every day!

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Feinman was incredible! So compassionate. Most importantly, he gave us our beautiful baby boy! We can't say enough good things about him and all of the people at his Encino office!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Feinman was amazing! So patient and kind! Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2010 | flag

I couldn’t disagree more with the previous poster. We found Dr. Feinman to be extremely bright and professional. He was very “plugged in” to our treatment and was consistently concerned and interested in the progress of it. He was always very caring and personal, which I suppose could be mis-interepreted by (paranoid) husbands as flirting. He truly cares about his patients and is sympathetic to what they’re going through. I would highly recommend him. There is no one more qualified and caring (a difficult balance to find in a Dr.).

Submitted Oct. 16, 2010 | flag

Arrogant, mis-timed essential tests, misadjusted treatment dosage, didn't know (or say) anything about folicles visible in ulsrasound. On top of it all, was hitting on my wife. This is one of the worst doctors I've ever dealt with. He showed little competence, lots of attitude, little interest. He seemed to lose track of our treatment, and there didn't seem to be coordination between him and his staff. We switched to another doctor (Richard Buyalos) and the difference was like day and night. He was excellent, the opposite of M.Feinman in every respect.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2009 | flag

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Has been very supportive during this trying time.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2009 | flag

I strongly disagree with the negative comment... He is so caring but above all else knows his job inside out and has such extensive experience and a great philosophy towards his work...He is the man!!

Submitted July 7, 2009 | flag

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR ! I did numerous IVF cycles with him and the longer I was with him the worse the service became ! He is arrogant and uncompassionate . Very hot and cold. Save yourself a lot of heartache and go elsewhere!

Submitted April 3, 2009 | flag