Rate Dr. August A. Eberhardt

Dr. August A. Eberhardt's Ratings

My son loves him and my son doesnt like anybody! Dr. Eberhardt was very kind and informed my son every step of the way in regards to procedure. He even joked with him to make him feel better. If you need a dentist go see him. He is very kind and understanding.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

This dentist was nice at first, until I found out that he charged my insurance company for work that wasnt supposed to be charged. I had gone to him and gone back due to pain, why would you charge me again for something you messed up?! To top it off, they did not inform me that they were charging me for it at all until I found out from my insuranceVery sneaky and did not like!! I confronted them about this and they banned me from their office, he is a jerk off.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

Very clean, friendly staff, and wonderful dentist! Highly recommend!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

Very friendly. Spoke alot about what he was doing. Accomodating. Highly recommend.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2007 | flag

Wonderful dentist. Everyone is very kind and helpful. Highly recommend.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2007 | flag