Rate Dr. Joseph Gauta

Dr. Joseph Gauta's Ratings

Superior care. Very knowledgeable staff and doctor. I have never had a better explanation of my medical issues than I had with Dr Gauta.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Wow, what a nice surprise. My friend told me about this practice and it was even better than I expected. No one loves to go to the gynecologist, but the staff was so warm and caring they immediately made me feel comfortable. Dr. Gauta was so down to earth, and explained everything so clearly. You will be in good hands here.

Submitted March 24, 2014 | flag

I went to several doctors and was really discouraged. My friend told me about Dr. Gauta and said I had to go see him. I'm so glad I did. Finally relief! Awesome doc.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Gauta helped me when I was desperate to find a solution to my pain. I went to several other doctors and they couldn't help. Dr. Gauta's advanced training and knowledge was a god send to me. His bedside manner is wonderful and made me feel so comfortable. I would recommend him to any woman.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

Used Medicare plus United Health Care. I rated as I did because Dr. Gauta's entire scope of knowledge and experience from OB/GYN and onward thru to urogynocology and bladder floor repair is exceptional. He is a most intelligent, published and currently up-to-date physician as well as a caring human being. Dr. Gauta teaches his urogynocoogy procedures nationwide and has published his findings and expertise. His residency at Tulane University in New Orleans was outstanding and he became board certified on his initial test. His many years of experience in his fields of endeavor rate him as superiorly qualified.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag