Rate Dr. Jennifer S. Hayes

Dr. Jennifer S. Hayes's Ratings

Recommended that I have both ovaries removed due to a cyst on one. have no family history of cancer, there was no blood work done, the cyst is not large and did not show anything suspiscious on the ultrasound. I also googled Da Vinci robotics. Turns out they under scrutiny for malfunctioning and there really are no true advantages to traditional laproscopic surgery. I would give credit for the secretary up front as pleasant, and the ultrasound tech, but I'm afraid all of that is canceled out. There is never any good reason to remove organs unless it is confirmed cancer. An ovarian cyst can be removed, but once the ovaries are gone, thats it, and the risk of heart disease, stroke, and even other kinds of cancer goes up.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

I gave Dr. Hayes the highest rating possible and she deserves that and more! Dr. Hayes has been my doctor for several years and she is the best gynecologist I've ever been to. Here's why: Dr. Hayes is kind, gentle and caring. She takes the time to listen to me and has offered solutions to some long-standing issues. She is also a skilled surgeon, using state-of-the art technology. I have not needed surgery, but if I did, I would trust Dr. Hayes to do an excellent job. Her staff is terrific and the office is modern and beautiful!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Hayes spent so much time with me. She is very caring and really listened to my needs. Paula Duff

Submitted Feb. 10, 2014 | flag

I've been to the office 3 or 4 times. Always had to wait over an hour. On one occasion a staff member cancelled my appointment after I had confirmed it. When I showed up they were all very confused as to why I was there. When I asked why the appointment was cancelled, I was told by an office person that she cancelled it by mistake and I should basically get over it. I waited a really long time that day. I also got a big lab bill from a test they had me take. They coded it so that my insurance would not cover it and they had no intention of changing it. I too am confused about why a gyn is so backed up when there's no obstetrics happening. I'm very torn about going back. I may need to find another doc.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

Waited 3 months for my yearly pap and check up. The staff took my information and then let me sit there for an hour while everyone else had come and go. When I got up to inquire about what was going on, the staff became defensive about how the Dr. spends as much time with pts as needed and they have no control. "She's always a hour to hour and a half late." When I told them they could have told me an hour ago that she's running late and given me a choice of waiting, rescheduling, or going out for coffee I got an overdone, very sarcastic "Will you ever forgive me?" from one of them. Dr. called me later to deliver the same message - she is a saint, giving as much time as needed. In other words my time has no value. After 20 years of practice you should know how to schedule your time efficiently AND be a caring, wonderful doc. The girls should already know how to handle those occasions when you are running late. And you don't even do OB! No thanks....

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hayes performed my surgery after no one else could diagnose my pain. I am grateful to say that I am completely out of pain today. Dr. Hayes thinks out of the box and is so thorough that I wish she were available to be my primary care Doctor. I have never felt rushed and feel she spends quality time with me during my appointments. Her office staff is always very professional and courteous. I am very fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Hayes and trust her judgment implicitly.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2012 | flag

Wonderful surgeon and great office . Dr Hayes was extremely caring and compassionate throughout my entire surgery experience . I would recommend the great doctor to everyone.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

The office staff was very friendly and nice and made me feel comfortable. Dr. was running a little late but when it was my turn she was really focused on me and didn't rush me at all. It's been a long time since I experienced that kind of one on one time with a doctor. The office itself is beautiful! Office staff offered me water or coffee while I was waiting for my appointment.

Submitted June 19, 2012 | flag

Staff is not always nice . Had ultrasound once staff charged me $150.00 co-pay. I questioned it -they said it was accurate. It was really a $15.00 co-pay.Once the staff was extremely rude that I was VERY upset. The doctor seems nice and very good. The office decorating is nice.

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

As a new patient you may get a luck to see a doctor ones !and after that, nurses are going to take over you with hopeless help and treatment .

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag