Rate Dr. Kevin Power

Dr. Kevin Power's Ratings

Dr Power did a procedure to remove a stone which had been blocking my ureter for a while he believes. He took the time to explain the problem, procedure, recovery. Removal of the Stent which was done almost 1 month after was also done in a professional manner and again answer all my question. Even took the time to explain Dietary tips. Quite impress. Great Job Dr Power.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr Power has been following my kidney stones for the last 3 years and he is the most conscientious, kind, knowledgeable surgeon I have had. Even though I am an RN, he still thoroughly explains everything he is doing and what is happening to me. He gives me options and always takes his time, I never feel rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

This is probably the best doctor I have had the privilege to take care of me. In my opinion he's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Wonderful! My husband has been in and out of the hospital in the past couple months. Dr Power has been very compassionate, thorough, a good listener and very respectful with both of us. Checking up at home after discharges and making sure we are being taking care of. If you are in need of a urologist, I can only hope you have the fortune to get him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Nothing but the best. I have the honor to have known Dr. Kevin Power. Very good bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

My experience with Dr. Power was nothing short of fantastic. He was empathetic, professional and very kind. A knowledgable doctor whom I would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

My Dad was referred to Dr. Power a few weeks ago and this doctor is one of a kind. He's compassionate, extremely thorough, taking the time to explain everything to us about the operation, and very patient. Every doctor should be like him. He's taking great care of my Dad and my family truly appreciates everything he's done. Anyone who gets to cross paths with Dr. Power is ever so fortunate :) Thank you Dr. Power, for everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2010

Dr Power is the best of the best. Ive been seeing him for about 5 years now and he has never been anything but professional, caring and compassionate. I highly recommend Dr Power

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2010

Absolutely an awesome Doctor. If you are fortunate enough to get a referral, keep him. If not, beg for him. You won't get a specialist than this. Thank you Doctor Power.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

I will never forget the day we found out our Dad's cancer was inoperable. It was a horrible day, but Dr. Power took the time to sit with us and explain why and make sure we were all Ok. I truly believe he cares for his patients and their families (he even came in on the weekend when he wasn't on call to perform a procedure on my Dad in the final days.) If the world was filled with people like Dr. Power it would be a much better place. Dad would have agreed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666591].votes_count ]]