Dr. Michael Leonard

Rate Dr. Michael Leonard

Dr. Michael Leonard's Ratings

Dr Leonard did a pyeloplasty on my daughter in 2013. I have the utmost respect/ and confidence in him. She was feeling ill after her discharge and when we called down to talk to him, he told us to return and he would be waiting for us. He was and I have the most faith in him as a doctor.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

Splendid surgeon with a great bedside manner - highly recommend him!

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Leonard has operated twice on my oldest son and once on my youngest. He is great with the kids and parents. Very pleasent explains with drawings and answers questions.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

My son had ti have surgery when he was a baby. The first doctor we had was horrible. He was very condescending to us. WHen he left, we got Dr. Leonard. He was amazing Took time to explain the procedure, made drawings to better explain. HE was fabulous. My son still needs to see him every year. We know we are in good hands with himThanks Doc....you are awesome

Submitted July 27, 2012 | flag

Excellent urologue.Gentil et clair,tres humble et accessible.Je crois qu'on le dit unilingue anglais.Mais vraiment avec sa gentillesse son professionnalisme et ses attentions et son souci de comprehension pour ses patients; il arrive a s'exprimer tres tres bien en français. Thx a lot Doc

Submitted Feb. 9, 2010 | flag

My newborn daughter needed surgery a week after birth and he took great care in explaining every detail to us, drawing pictures, and sharing/explaining x-ray and ultrasound pictures. He will need to continue to follow her progress and we are happy to know she is in great hands.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2009 | flag

DR. Leonard, est incroyable! Il est toujours gentil, attentionné et professionel.IL a toujours pris le temps de nous expliquer a moi et mon conjoint les possibilités, les risques les cotés positifs ainsi que les cotés négatifs auxquels nous devions faire face, car notre petite fille était malade. Aujourd'hui, elle va très bien! Elle est guérit! Quel gentil Docteur, avec les parents et avec les enfants! Merci infiniment!

Submitted June 8, 2008 | flag

Dr. Leonard is a meticulous, thorough, and patient doctor. About 10 years ago, Dr. Leonard worked in the children's wing of the Health Science Hospital in Winnipeg, Manitoba. At the time, he was the only pediatric urologist in the city. Although overbooked and under funded, Dr. Leonard still managed to successfully correct my renal flux, which I had in both kidneys. Today I’m 19 years old, and my kidneys are doing better than ever! Also, the incision that was once hip-to-hip is now about 4 inches long, and sits just below my bikini line. It’s virtually unnoticeable. Best doctor I've ever had. If I ever have any kidney problems again, he is the only person I'd trust. I highly recommend him!

Submitted June 1, 2008 | flag

My twin boys needed surgery and he was EXCELLENT. Wish all doctors could be like him.

Submitted March 6, 2007 | flag

Dr. Leonard is an excellent doctor who takes care in explaining every aspect of a surgery. He is very reassuring for mothers who's child needs surgery.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2007 | flag