Rate Dr. Ceana Nezhat

Dr. Ceana Nezhat's Ratings

I've been a patient of Dr. Ceana Nezhat for over 4 years. At first I trusted him based on the recommendation of a friend and his impressive credentials, but I now trust him because of the radical change that his skills in extracting endometriosis have made in my quality of life. He also suspected a serious hormonal imbalance and helped me to get life-changing care with a skilled endocrinologist, and he has been relentless in advising me on nutritional habits that would improve my treatment outcomes. He has his own ultrasound and hysteroscopy equipment, which is not only convenient but also has led to better outcomes since the procedure is conducted by him personally (as he is much more knowledgeable in guiding and interpreting the images). His office and insurance/billing staff have always been professional and helpful and his lead nurse is fantastic. I feel like Dr. Nezhat and his leading staff members know me and care about me. The wait is sometimes long, but I know it's because he is taking extra time when needed to meet the needs of other patients, as he has done with me on multiple occasions, so I don't mind. I am not wealthy, but I drive 16 round-trip hours or fly to Atlanta 1-3 times per year to see him, and I will continue to do so as long as I can because I believe I get the best possible care with Dr. Nezhat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Poor bad side manner, staff not very nice. Overall, a very bad experience, his cost is way above the mainstream and his staff doesn't complete the paperwork properly for one to recover any monies from their insurance company. Would not recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2479505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Agree with the last review. Know of others with the same experience. Beware.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

This surgeon my be technically good, but his fee is astronomical,about $8000.00 more than other surgeon's fees for the same surgery. Don't mind paying a bit more, but the post surgery care with complications, seemed bothersome to him, a very different position than he took before the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2013

Best doctor I have ever been to! He listened so carefully and patiently and his stated goal was to make me feel better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Nezhat and his brothers since 1997 and frankly, had been around the bend and back again with other physicians before being diagnosed with severe endometriosis and fibroids. Dr. Nezhat was the first doctor I had that I felt cared about me as an individual. Is he expensive? Yes. Is he good and knowledgeable about what he does? A resounding yes! Is he on any insurance plans? No. That is why he's so expensive. You will have to pay most of the cost of your procedure up front and if your insurance allows out-of-network providers accept that you will have to pay quite a bit out of pocket. I personally think he's worth it & have had nothing but positive experiences; his office staff will work with you on the payment of your bill and allow installments. He's really about helping women who come to him as a last resort after all else has failed. I still go to him and use a flex spending account to pay for his services yearly because I trust him so succinctly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][605852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2012

Do not trust this man. He's only out for your money...I started off trusting him but his office staff (with his knowledge) intentionally misbilled my insurance costing me thousands of dollars. BAD situation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][605860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

Dr. Nezhat was extemely knowledgable regarding Gynecology and I felt extremely confidant in his care! His office staff was very helpful and courteous! I am in his care at the present time and have never felt better!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][605851].votes_count ]]