Rate Dr. Richard D. Tortosa

Dr. Richard D. Tortosa's Ratings

OUTSTANDING CARE AND RESULTS EVEN 15 YEARS LATER-CARPEL TUNNEL. DR. TORTOSA IS ONE OF THE MOST COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I WAS REFERRED TO HIM BY ANOTHER PHYSICIAN BECAUSE OF HIS KNOWLEDGE AND COMPASSION. I HAD CARPAL TUNNEL AND DE QUERVAINS SURGERY, WHICH DID NOT TURN OUT SO GOOD. BECAUSE OF ME BEING A WORK COMP PATIENT AND MY SURGERY NOT GIVING THE GREATEST RESULTS, HE TOLD ME THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO FOR ME BECAUSE I WAS A WORK COMP PATIENT. HE HAS LOST HIS COMPASSION AND IMPATHY FOR HIMSELF AND HIS PATIENTS. AFTER 5.5 YEARS POST SURGERY, I HAVE PAIN DAILY AND I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN BETTER, AND NO LONGER CAN USE MY HAND AND ARM TO ITS POTENTIAL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2010

Found him to be extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. Was kind and interested in the 4 appointments prior to surgery, however, never saw him again after surgery for follow up questions and felt passed off to PA and Hand Therapist who had no answers and hand therapist had no copy of my surgical report. Although I was pleased with the outcome of the surgery I feel better follow up treatment to match the treatment prior to surgery would have been more palatable and a better outcome in aftercare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2008

super great results on double carpal tunnel surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

He seems very good,but I would like to know more about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1666737].votes_count ]]