Rate Dr. Boyd K. Lowder

Dr. Boyd K. Lowder's Ratings

BY FAR BEST DR AROUND! I SEND HIM REFERRALS ANY TIME I HAVE A CHANCE!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2013 | flag

He is an amazing dr that made me feel so relaxed and comfortable around him from my very first apt I had with him, I would recommend dr.lowder to anyone.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

I have loved Dr. Lowder! At my first appointment (first baby, just moved here) he was very personable, and made my husband and me very comfortable.

Submitted July 8, 2010 | flag

I love Dr. Lowder and all his staff. He has been great at answering questions and making me feel good, even when I seem to come to him with what could be insignificant matters/issues. The office staff is great; very helpful in every situation. I am pregnant with my third baby; he delivered my second baby (I switched to Dr. Lowder after a bad experience with the doctor that delivered my first child). I actually feel like Dr. Lowder cares about me as a person AND a patient. I would recommend Dr. Lowder to anyone, and I do recommend him to all my friends or anyone I meet looking for an OB.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2008 | flag