Rate Dr. Boyd K. Lowder

Dr. Boyd K. Lowder's Ratings

Great bedside manner. Supportive of my natural birth choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

BY FAR BEST DR AROUND! I SEND HIM REFERRALS ANY TIME I HAVE A CHANCE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][606237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

He is an amazing dr that made me feel so relaxed and comfortable around him from my very first apt I had with him, I would recommend dr.lowder to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][606236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I have loved Dr. Lowder! At my first appointment (first baby, just moved here) he was very personable, and made my husband and me very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][606235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

I love Dr. Lowder and all his staff. He has been great at answering questions and making me feel good, even when I seem to come to him with what could be insignificant matters/issues. The office staff is great; very helpful in every situation. I am pregnant with my third baby; he delivered my second baby (I switched to Dr. Lowder after a bad experience with the doctor that delivered my first child). I actually feel like Dr. Lowder cares about me as a person AND a patient. I would recommend Dr. Lowder to anyone, and I do recommend him to all my friends or anyone I meet looking for an OB.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][606234].votes_count ]]