Rate Dr. Max J. Crouch

Dr. Max J. Crouch's Ratings

Dr. Crouch delivered four of my five children and from the beginning made me feel like a good friend. He sincerely cares about his patients and goes the extra mile. He is NOT one of those doctors that show up to "catch" the baby as they are delivered. Unfortunately, I had that experience with another doctor. He truly seems to love his job which is such a rarity. I would highly recommend Doctor Crouch.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Absolutely wonderful! This is my 4th OB and I just love him. He has excellent bedside manner and treats you as though you are his friend. Would highly recommend.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2011 | flag

Insurance was DMBA, Dr. Crouch was awesome, he treated me like a best friend and talked with me as an equal. He delivered 3 of my children and I have been to him every year for my annual exam. He is an awesome individual.

Submitted July 18, 2008 | flag