Rate Dr. Graham Miles

Dr. Graham Miles's Ratings

Dr. Miles is a wonderful doctor. He made my family member feel very comfortable and the rest of our family always felt at ease when asking questions. He also relates well to people to explain things of the medical world so we could understand all of the terms! I would DEFINITELY recommend this doctor!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1668343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2011

Dr. Miles is #1 in my book. After being seen by 3 different physicians in as many days and not being any closer to an answer as to what was wrong he studied my test results and made an accurate assessment. He then continued to keep a close eye on my progress taking the time to answer my questions no matter how stupid they were. Thank you Doctor Miles for your caring ways.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1668342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2007

An excellent physician in every repect BUT in the "patience" department...... he can be abrasive. If you're sensitive you might not be able to tolerate this tendency......overlook it and you WILL get wonderful,professional medical care. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1668341].votes_count ]]