Rate Dr. Michael Brennan

Dr. Michael Brennan's Ratings

Skilled and compassionate. Knows his patients and really cares. Accessible. Great skills and knowledge.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

I cannot say enough about Dr. Brennan. He was professional, polite, and very thorough. By far the best "service" i have gotten in the medical field thus far. He gave me not only brochures and info packets, he also gave his personal contact numbers for emergencies post op. He seemed to know my case each time we spoke and was excellent with post op care and questions. His staff is amazing too. They seemed to be an extention of his kind of wonderful service. In the medical field sometimes we expect the worse because of media and past experiences, but Dr. Brennan was a breath of freash air with with his well needed, old fashioned doctor care.

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

After having a septic bone infection in my finger,seeing many specialist Dr.Brennan replaced my finger joint.Thought my career was over.My hand is 90% and thanks to him I am still working.I could break the gauge on your hand tester now!Thanks Doc and you are the best.Jim

Submitted Oct. 16, 2010 | flag

Love him, love him, love him!!!I recently had breast augmentation done by Dr.Brennan, and he did an AMAZING job! Anyone that is considering breast augmentation out there, go to him...he does wonders!! Thank-you so much Dr.Brennan!

Submitted March 5, 2010 | flag

Without a doubt the best doctor Nova scotia could have. His personality and memory for faces are so superior. His work is the absolute best. to find such a wonderful sweet man who is so good at what he does is truly a gift. So Glad I know him.My surgeries were incredible. He saved my life and his post op caring went way beyond. Thank you Dr. Brennan

Submitted Nov. 12, 2009 | flag

How fortunate we are in GASHA to have the best plastic surgeon in canada.The big plus is that he is the sweetest man on earth.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2009 | flag

This doctor is amazingly sweet, compassionate and caring. He stepped in to perform surgery on me when a cyst was found during the procedure to remove my wisdom teeth. After a 6 hour surgery, he came to speak to me while I was recovering and told me stories about my grandfather whom he had operated on a number of years before (For cancer.) I couldn't believe he remembered my family, and it spoke volumes about the sort of doctor he is. Genuinely caring!

Submitted May 7, 2009 | flag

He performed two surgeries on me ... both hands .. and he's not only an incredible surgeon but he's gorgeous!! Great doctor and if you have to wait for a surgery date, it's worth it!

Submitted March 24, 2009 | flag

Dr Brennan is the absolute best, very caring, friendly, kind, easy to talk to. An excellent surgeon with excellent bed side manner. Exactly what a good doctor should be. I had several surgeries in the last couple of years & would recommend him with the highest points possible.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag

he done 4 surgerys on my hands ..he's the best .one awsome doctor..i'd go to him anytime..awsome bedside manners..keep it up mike..tks

Submitted April 17, 2008 | flag