Rate Dr. Dale Ziter

Dr. Dale Ziter's Ratings

Great Doctor, very knowledgeable. He has University medical students because he is top notch. Few better than this guy.Also has a smoking hot receptionist.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

What an honour to have Dr. Dale Ziter as my family physician. Truly dedicated to medicine. Very knowledgeable and always involved in the community with the medical field. Hospital visits for his patients at all hours/days. Sometimes a bit late due to many patients but I can live with that. Thanks for all you do Dale !

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag

Love that guy, bright, honest, caring and pleasant. He is genuine and a continuous learner. The best.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

dr dale is a great, caring and very polite. I never have to wait he is always on time. I am very happy with dr dale.

Submitted April 6, 2011 | flag

I am very unhappy with Dr. Ziter. I have had multiple problems with him. Firstly, he comes off as rude sometimes. Secondly, he rushed me out of his office when I was not done talking to him about medical issues. Lastly, as his lifelong patient - I am 21 years old and he has violated patient confidentiality by calling my mother to tell her MY test results. This is wrong, based on my age. His knowledge is not worth his horrible services.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr Dale is a wonderfull, compasionate and caring man, he has been my doctor for over 25 years,his staffs are wonderfull and courteous and respectful

Submitted Oct. 4, 2010 | flag

dr ziter is the best GP around..has been my family's dr for as long as i can remember, and has watched me grow up, and remembers everything about me :) he is also very good with my young son. he goes above and beyond, although i have had to pester him about a few things more than once (;)lol), he eventually comes around and we agree whats best for me and my situation. he has even gone so far as to see my family members out in public places, and address symptoms that they have had at the time, right outside the grocery store :) he is kind and caring and as long as he practices i will be a patient of his. thanks dr ziter for all the care and concern you've shown to my family and myself over the years-- sarah fram

Submitted June 25, 2010 | flag

Friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I'm truly blessed to have Dr.Dale as my family physician.

Submitted April 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ziter is an excellent doctor. He's great with my 4 year old son and I'm so lucky to have found such a great doctor! We need more doctors like him!

Submitted March 30, 2009 | flag

He is by far the best doctor on the planet! I am so fortunate to have him as my GP! :)

Submitted Oct. 21, 2008 | flag