Rate Dr. Dale Ziter

Dr. Dale Ziter's Ratings

Been a lifelong patient with an extremely complicated health history. He always listens, answers questions and is prompt at addressing problems. Has called me to discuss test results after hours and on weekends - impressive. Has also visited me in the hospital at 4am!!! His secretary is good at recognizing a potential serious problem and will find the time for an emergency visit. But this is something that trust and understanding has built - I don't bother her unless it is serious. I like the students. They need to learn and I get two heads discussing the best course of action. Patience is needed sometimes - but they extend the same respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Great Doctor, very knowledgeable. He has University medical students because he is top notch. Few better than this guy.Also has a smoking hot receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1669485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

What an honour to have Dr. Dale Ziter as my family physician. Truly dedicated to medicine. Very knowledgeable and always involved in the community with the medical field. Hospital visits for his patients at all hours/days. Sometimes a bit late due to many patients but I can live with that. Thanks for all you do Dale !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1669484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

Love that guy, bright, honest, caring and pleasant. He is genuine and a continuous learner. The best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1669483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

dr dale is a great, caring and very polite. I never have to wait he is always on time. I am very happy with dr dale.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1669482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

I am very unhappy with Dr. Ziter. I have had multiple problems with him. Firstly, he comes off as rude sometimes. Secondly, he rushed me out of his office when I was not done talking to him about medical issues. Lastly, as his lifelong patient - I am 21 years old and he has violated patient confidentiality by calling my mother to tell her MY test results. This is wrong, based on my age. His knowledge is not worth his horrible services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1669486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2011

Dr Dale is a wonderfull, compasionate and caring man, he has been my doctor for over 25 years,his staffs are wonderfull and courteous and respectful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1669481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2010

dr ziter is the best GP around..has been my family's dr for as long as i can remember, and has watched me grow up, and remembers everything about me :) he is also very good with my young son. he goes above and beyond, although i have had to pester him about a few things more than once (;)lol), he eventually comes around and we agree whats best for me and my situation. he has even gone so far as to see my family members out in public places, and address symptoms that they have had at the time, right outside the grocery store :) he is kind and caring and as long as he practices i will be a patient of his. thanks dr ziter for all the care and concern you've shown to my family and myself over the years-- sarah fram

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1669480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I'm truly blessed to have Dr.Dale as my family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1669479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Ziter is an excellent doctor. He's great with my 4 year old son and I'm so lucky to have found such a great doctor! We need more doctors like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1669478].votes_count ]]