Dr. Doris Steg

Rate Dr. Doris Steg

Dr. Doris Steg's Ratings

Incredibly good person/doctor. The first doctor in Montreal that really cares about the patient. Really helpful and friendly. She is not my personal doctor, but I met her twice in the emergency cabinet. This woman deserves to be prime minister of the province, not only a doctor.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr Steg is a "real" family doctor. She cares about you. SHe listens to you. SHe takes as much time as needed. I am very lucky to have a GP like Dr Steg. Thank you.

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

she is doctor for more than 10 years she is very caring , even i dont have appointment just went there for rashes from my medication and stomach pain she always take me right away. She is very helpful and dedicated to her work. she is now in a walk- in clinic in jewish general hospital

Submitted June 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Steg has been my GP for about 7 years....She now has moved again...to a public clinic affiliated with the Jewish General Hospital. I received a letter in Sept/2011. that she will no longer be with Cardiogenix as of end of Oct/2011. It said I could book another appt,(which I had made the previous Jan2011 for Jan 2012). after Nov 1,2011. It is now Nov. 28/2011. I have called 4 times since at different times of the day Left messages on a machine with no call back yet. to rebook my long awaited appointment. I am quite concerned about this. Since the letter also said that if I wanted to change to another doctor she would gladly prepare the file and send to it another doctor. I am at a loss of what to do now. My daughters are also her patients. She has been good to us over the years but this is not fair. At least someone should return the phone call even if they have been overwhelmed with her patients calling.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Steg is worth the wait. The new office the staff is great. I love going to her she never makes you sound silly I am one lucky lady to have found her as a Dr. may she be around a very long time. She is one lady good luck Debby

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag

I love her, she is the most awesome doctor and a fabulous person. I actually look forward to my appointments.

Submitted July 13, 2010 | flag

Absolutely great. She cares deeply for all her patients and never makes you feel rushed or silly. Really compassionate and quite knowledgeable and I always trust the referals she gives to other specialists. The time she spends with you does make her occasionally late but once you are in the room, you don't mind.

Submitted June 27, 2010 | flag

Dr Steg is an amazingly warm, caring and knowledgable physician. She is very thorough and takes my concerns seriously. i consider myself very fortunate to have her as my doctor>

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

She is very overworked and of limited use. Although she is a sympathetic person, about half of ailments brought to her she dismisses as nothing or fantasy, and she doesn't take a holistic approach--which makes her useless as a medical consultant. Waiting time consistently >1 hour, though better at her new office. Paid subscription fee at her new practice was supposed to increase access to care, but very little evidence of this so far.

Submitted April 9, 2010 | flag

An excellent, knowledgeable and conscientious doctor who spends as much time as necessary with patients, which is why one must always wait so long to see her. But always well worth it, because you feel taken care of. She is especially terrific with seniors. My mother loves her.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2009 | flag