Dr. Amy MCNALLY

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Amy MCNALLY has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2518313
01/01/13 5 5 5 5 I was so very impressed with both Dr Jonson and her nurse. They were compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, open-minded and considerate. I feel like she was an answer to my prayers. Both Dr Jonson and her nurse made me feel so much more confident when I left her office, and I am looking forward to having her as my regular Gynecologist from here on out.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1339935
18/01/11 5 5 5 5 Doctor Jonson save my life, she is very personable. She will take the time to explain things to you when you need them, her bed side manner is great.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1188061
12/06/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Jonson is one of a kind. She allows as much time as you feel you need to answer any questions you may have. She is approachable, knowledgeable, kind, and sensitive on any matter. I will follow her, and her practice, anywhere. She is THE BEST!!!
Insurance: HealthPartners