Rate Dr. Amy MCNALLY

Dr. Amy MCNALLY's Ratings

I was so very impressed with both Dr Jonson and her nurse. They were compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, open-minded and considerate. I feel like she was an answer to my prayers. Both Dr Jonson and her nurse made me feel so much more confident when I left her office, and I am looking forward to having her as my regular Gynecologist from here on out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][607678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2013

Doctor Jonson save my life, she is very personable. She will take the time to explain things to you when you need them, her bed side manner is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][607677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

Dr Jonson is one of a kind. She allows as much time as you feel you need to answer any questions you may have. She is approachable, knowledgeable, kind, and sensitive on any matter. I will follow her, and her practice, anywhere. She is THE BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][607676].votes_count ]]