Rate Dr. Jeannine Simon

Staff
Punctuality
Helpfulness
Knowledge

Sorry, we are unable to post this rating. You can only rate a Doctor once and our system detected a rating for this Doctor from your IP already.

Rating Added! Please provide some additional info to help others make better decisions.
Skip

Dr. Jeannine Simon's Ratings

3
Staff
4
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I can't exactly agree with all the comments here since most of my visits have gone exceptionally well (except when dealing with the secretary), because I believe that Dr. Simon genuinely cares about the overall well-being of her patients. Sure she can come off as being rude sometimes, but lets be honest...how can someone who's always busy NOT be stand-offish, I mean she's only human! But I do agree that her secretary needs to unwind (a lot)...I actually HATE having to call because that means I have to deal with her and her judgemental/rude tone.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Docteur Simon n'écoute pas le patient - elle travaillait à d'autres dossiers lorsqu'elle m'a reçue et ne me regardait même pas, trop occupée à ses autres documents; elle posait exactement les même questions qu'elle m'avait posées à la rencontre précédente, sans même me regarder. Tout ce qu'elle a cru bon de faire est de me donner une poignée de Advil (des échantillons gratuits que reçoivent les médecins) - quel manque de professionnalisme. Mon problème étant resté intraité, quelques semaines plus tard, je me suis retrouvée aux urgences (4 jours) en hémorragie où une excellente chirurgienne m'a opérée de toute urgence. J'ai dû recevoir une transfusion sanguine avant la chirurgie tant j'avais perdu de sang. Quant à la secrétaire de Docteur Simon, c'est difficile de trouver une personne plus désagréable. Il n'y a pas de doute, elles forment une "bonne" équipe!

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

1
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
2
Knowledge

L'esperience que nous vivons a chaque fois que nous allons voir Dr Simon est quelque peu effrayante. La receptionniste est tellement bête, elle ne sait pas faire un bon service a la clientele. On sent comme si on derange a chaque fois que nous arrivons. De plus, aucun sourire, rien de tres accueillant. Par la suite quand on est appelle pour aller voir le Dr. Simon, aucun contact visual, on se sent comme un animal, elle n'ecoute absolument pas nos besoins, elle fait des tonnes de prescriptions avant meme de nous avoir examine. Quand c'est le temps de l'examen, c'est tellement brusque, la premiere fois je me sentais comme si on m'avait violee tellement c'est brusque et rude. J'en pleurais en sortant de son bureau. Je suis traumatisee a chaque fois que je vais la voir. Je ne recommende pas du tout ce medecin car deja on n'aime pas aller voir un gynecologue alors l'experience est encore plus traumatisante avec elle et sa receptionniste.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

2
Staff
1
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
1
Knowledge

Je l'ai vu deux fois et elle nÉtait pas à l'écoute et elle ne veut plus me prendre comme patiente parce que j'ai décidé d'aller en suivie de grossesse avec une sage femme. Elle et tellement pas professionnelle!!

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

3
Staff
2
Punctuality
1
Helpfulness
3
Knowledge

I saw Dr Simon at the lakeshore for preterm labor. She had no bedside manner and took no time to answer my questions. I had to call her office the following week to ask her to sign csst papers and was treated rudely by her receptionist.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

J'ai choisi Dr.Simon pour mon accouchement. Je l'adore elle prend le temps de m'écouter, elle check tout si on a besoin de réassurance, pas de stresse. J'attend maximum 30min pour la voir (c'est pas long du tout). Les secrétaires sont très polis et réponde a nos questions et nous explique, ce que d'autre bureau ne ferons même pas! J'accouche dans environs 90 jours je ne sais pas si c'est elle qui sera de service au lakeshore, je vous laisse savoir plus tard.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Doctor Simon delivered my baby this past December. Although she is not my OB, I had seen her in the fall when I would up at the Lakeshore at 6 months pregnant with what they thought was appendicitis. I remember thinking that she was the abrupt and aloof, and thanked the heavens that she wasn't my doc. So imagine my shock when found out she would be delivering my baby girl. Surprisingly enough, she was very very encouraging. I liked her no nonsense approach, loved that she froze me when she saw that I was about to tear, and appreciated that she kept my family informed every step of the way. I know of people who call her the "c-section queen", bc apparently she is quick to cut, but my experience was quite enjoyable. The only thing I can fault her for is for having a TERRIBLE bedside manner, but personally I don't care if you're a jerk..as long as you know what you are doing and take of me.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

5
Staff
1
Punctuality
2
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

Was not my OBGYN but delivered my baby. She was in and out of the room twice during a 10-hour labour just to check on status, but not open to answering any questions I had or open to discussing medical interventions I wished to avoid during delivery. She was an hour and a half late for the delivery. I was told to not push and to wait for the doctor, even though baby's head was well engaged, which increased baby's heart rate and fetal distress and forced doctor to do an episiotomy, which could have been avoided had she been there on time. Next time I'll know to push and rely on the great, experienced nurses.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

1
Staff
3
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I think that she is professional and nice, may be not as warm as some people may expect from a woman. But I have to agree with almost 100% of all the comments. The receptionist is SPECIAL! I think that she has been in a severe case of menopause which is untreatable for at least the last 20 years. The doctor could have sent the receptionist to an anger management course to improve the feelings of all patients waiting in the sitting room, worrying about this woman coming out to express her level of unhappiness even to a higher degree. Or the doctor could have used her as a way to reduce her work load! I would suggest that if you want to reduce the chance she says nasty things to you, you may walk in there looking 10 times angrier than she is. She would understand your feeling as she experiences that often and would spare you from further agony.

Submitted March 11, 2012 | flag

1
Staff
2
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I have had Dr. Simon for 10 years now. She is hit and miss. I was referred to her from my gyno who stopped practicing (retired) and was taken aback by her. She is standoffish and very unfriendly. She does, however, know her job well and that's all she wants to do is her job. With her it's strickly business. I HATE her receptionists. They are are very unfriendly. They never smile and are completely robotic. They are the worst receptionists/secretaries I have ever dealt with and make my visit with Dr. Simon very unpleasant if I have to dealt with them.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag



Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.