You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeannine Simon

Dr. Jeannine Simon's Ratings

Dr. Simon is a very interesting doctor! The pros: she has 30 years experience and she's a very intelligent person. She does listen. You may think she's not listening but she is listening. Just talk. Tell her everything you want to say. She will listen. The cons: she is often quick to jump to her own conclusions based on her experience and is very quick to prescribe antibiotics (that you may not even need). I sometimes feel as though she's going through the motions as she's been doing this for a very long time, but I hear that her c-sections are very good. Her job, however, in stitching up my perenial tear after childbirth wasn't the best though, in my personal opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

The Dr herself isn't awful; however she is not the easiest person to understand and she doesn't necessarily make it easy or try to make it easier. The biggest problem is her HORRIBLY RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND DOWN RIGHT MEAN receptionist!!! She doesn't let you speak and assumes you are rude and mean to her when you try to defend yourself from the hurtful things she says. Then she cries to the Dr telling her you we're mean to her when you were simply trying to make an appointment until she started to attack you! Save yourself the headache and haste of dealing with this person. I WAS a patient if this dr for years and was even delivered by her, but ever since this person has been working for her, I just CANT! This is who the dr decided to represent her practice with...WOW!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2682815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I disagree with everyone who says Dr.Simon is terrible or unproffesional, she is exactly that, a no non-sense doctor who followed me through my first daughters pregnancy and saved her life at birth being as her cord was wrapped around her neck and she came out blue at birth. 8 years later my twins who were born beautifully at 39 weeks at 8lbs 4oz and 6 lbs 2 oz. She is an incredible doctor that yes may seem a little short with people sometimes, but she is not there to coddle anyone. She is a doctor who is there to make sure you and your baby are healthy up until the last day and that is all. To be soothed and babied , that is our mothers jobs, and our husbands, not hers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I can't exactly agree with all the comments here since most of my visits have gone exceptionally well (except when dealing with the secretary), because I believe that Dr. Simon genuinely cares about the overall well-being of her patients. Sure she can come off as being rude sometimes, but lets be honest...how can someone who's always busy NOT be stand-offish, I mean she's only human! But I do agree that her secretary needs to unwind (a lot)...I actually HATE having to call because that means I have to deal with her and her judgemental/rude tone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Docteur Simon n'écoute pas le patient - elle travaillait à d'autres dossiers lorsqu'elle m'a reçue et ne me regardait même pas, trop occupée à ses autres documents; elle posait exactement les même questions qu'elle m'avait posées à la rencontre précédente, sans même me regarder. Tout ce qu'elle a cru bon de faire est de me donner une poignée de Advil (des échantillons gratuits que reçoivent les médecins) - quel manque de professionnalisme. Mon problème étant resté intraité, quelques semaines plus tard, je me suis retrouvée aux urgences (4 jours) en hémorragie où une excellente chirurgienne m'a opérée de toute urgence. J'ai dû recevoir une transfusion sanguine avant la chirurgie tant j'avais perdu de sang. Quant à la secrétaire de Docteur Simon, c'est difficile de trouver une personne plus désagréable. Il n'y a pas de doute, elles forment une "bonne" équipe!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2453179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

L'esperience que nous vivons a chaque fois que nous allons voir Dr Simon est quelque peu effrayante. La receptionniste est tellement bête, elle ne sait pas faire un bon service a la clientele. On sent comme si on derange a chaque fois que nous arrivons. De plus, aucun sourire, rien de tres accueillant. Par la suite quand on est appelle pour aller voir le Dr. Simon, aucun contact visual, on se sent comme un animal, elle n'ecoute absolument pas nos besoins, elle fait des tonnes de prescriptions avant meme de nous avoir examine. Quand c'est le temps de l'examen, c'est tellement brusque, la premiere fois je me sentais comme si on m'avait violee tellement c'est brusque et rude. J'en pleurais en sortant de son bureau. Je suis traumatisee a chaque fois que je vais la voir. Je ne recommende pas du tout ce medecin car deja on n'aime pas aller voir un gynecologue alors l'experience est encore plus traumatisante avec elle et sa receptionniste.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1676577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Je l'ai vu deux fois et elle nÉtait pas à l'écoute et elle ne veut plus me prendre comme patiente parce que j'ai décidé d'aller en suivie de grossesse avec une sage femme. Elle et tellement pas professionnelle!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1676576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I saw Dr Simon at the lakeshore for preterm labor. She had no bedside manner and took no time to answer my questions. I had to call her office the following week to ask her to sign csst papers and was treated rudely by her receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1676575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2012

J'ai choisi Dr.Simon pour mon accouchement. Je l'adore elle prend le temps de m'écouter, elle check tout si on a besoin de réassurance, pas de stresse. J'attend maximum 30min pour la voir (c'est pas long du tout). Les secrétaires sont très polis et réponde a nos questions et nous explique, ce que d'autre bureau ne ferons même pas! J'accouche dans environs 90 jours je ne sais pas si c'est elle qui sera de service au lakeshore, je vous laisse savoir plus tard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1676574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Doctor Simon delivered my baby this past December. Although she is not my OB, I had seen her in the fall when I would up at the Lakeshore at 6 months pregnant with what they thought was appendicitis. I remember thinking that she was the abrupt and aloof, and thanked the heavens that she wasn't my doc. So imagine my shock when found out she would be delivering my baby girl. Surprisingly enough, she was very very encouraging. I liked her no nonsense approach, loved that she froze me when she saw that I was about to tear, and appreciated that she kept my family informed every step of the way. I know of people who call her the "c-section queen", bc apparently she is quick to cut, but my experience was quite enjoyable. The only thing I can fault her for is for having a TERRIBLE bedside manner, but personally I don't care if you're a jerk..as long as you know what you are doing and take of me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1676573].votes_count ]]