Dr. Eric B. Miller

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Eric B. Miller has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Eric" to "Eric B."
RID: 1670147
27/12/11 4 5 5 5 He has been a thoughtful care-giver as a GYN. He deliverd my daughter's two boys. Something must have happened. If anyone learns what happened please post.i will travel to any office he opens.
RID: 1631213
10/11/11 5 4 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Miller for 15 years and he delivered my daughter. I love the office and am very upset that he has apparently dissapeared off the face of the earth. Does anyone know what happened? I would definitely travel to a new office if he established one.
Insurance: United Healthcare
See Responses
RID: 1558059
11/10/11 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Miller I have been with him for 14 years and will not see anyone but him he is the best at what he does. I only hope and pray I can find him again I am so upset that he just left I hope he starts another practice I will travel where ever to see him. I hope he knows how many people truly miss and need him....  See Responses
RID: 1554542
05/10/11 5 4 5 5 I love dr. Miller and am so upset that no one knows where he is or will tell anyone......  Respond
RID: 1549766
29/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Miller has been the BEST doctor I have had over the years. Let's keep in touch here and hope that we find out where he goes or if he sets up his own practice.
RID: 1549625
29/09/11 4 5 5 5 I have been a patient for 14 years and he delivered my youngest son. I came in for my yearly the day before he left and all seemed well. I am assuming issues with Steward Network as well since I know he had avoided Caritas Network in the past. Hoping to hear he is established again soon!! Awesome doctor and person!!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1548200
27/09/11 4 4 5 5 I too am one of Dr. Miller's current patients that is currently in the middle of testing/procedures and was notified "he is no longer with the practice"...I have never been a big fan of any physician but felt very comfortable and informed with Dr. Miller. Extremely approachable, knowledgable and human...great bedside manner. I am guessing that this stems from the politics of running a medical practice and hope that all is well with him and his family. Holding onto hope that he will surface soon with a new affiliation....please!!  Respond
RID: 1547139
26/09/11 5 1 3 5 He was amazing when he delivered my son ... he fixed previous scar tissue issues from a previous c section.. he is funny and polite and absolutely wonderful .... HOWEVER, I went in for an appointment last week and he disappeared ... I am pregnant with my 3rd child and need him .. I was given no explanation as to where he was or what happened... I had a HORRIBLE experience with my first c section and now I am at 22 weeks pregnant with no OBGYN and scared because of what happened to me the first time ( i felt the whole c section and the doctor didnt care and i ended up with really bad tissue damage ) .... I trusted Dr. Miller and I wish I could find him.... I wish I knew what happened
RID: 1522463
25/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Miller delivered my kids. If more doctors were like Dr Miller the world would be a better place. He is compassionate and smart and an expert in his field. I will travel far to see him for my care.
Paid (or co-pay): $30