Rate Dr. Carl Saphier

Dr. Carl Saphier's Ratings

I had been going to Dr Saphier for many years. But because of he and his father, I nearly died. By the time they finally diagnosed a tumor, taking 8 months to do so, it was Stage 3. I kept on pushing because something did not seem right, but they kept dismissing my fears, which unfortunately, were correct. I have to live with pain every single day because of their multiple misdiagnoses. I would seriously consider another doctor. Shame on them.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

I feel so lucky to have had Dr. Saphier as my doc during my pregnancy. He is extremely caring, thorough, and competent. He gives his undivided attention to each of his patients and never makes you feel rushed. Dr Saphier performed an amnio on me, and performed it perfectly. He also delivered my baby, and I cannot say enough amazing things about the whole process. I went into labor, but needed a c-section. He pushed to get me an OR quickly, and delivered my baby with no complications at all. After the surgery I was dizzy and nauseous from the meds, and he stayed with me until I felt better. He is a high risk OB surgeon, and here he was holding my ****bucket. We also chose to bank the baby's cord blood, and Dr Saphier was able to store 9 times the min amount required. He came back to the hospital each day to check on me. He also circumsized my son, and the nurses all said how great it was. I would highly reccommend him - he is an exceptional doctor who really cares about his patients.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

He is very thorough and patient. He is one of the best OB who takes his time with his patients (which is not too common nowadays). Very knowledgeable and makes you comfortable. In order to avoid wait time, be the first appointment.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2010 | flag

He is the best - takes his time, patient answers every question thoroughly. Down side is there is always a 1-2 hour wait - but he is worth it. Bring a magazine and relax.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2009 | flag

He is the best in his field, extremely knowledgeable when no one else has answers for my first pregnancy and I returned to him for the second. He works fast but very meticulous, and very honest. Might be a little wait but it's totally worth it.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2009 | flag

He is such a wonderful doctor. I am honored that he was able to deliver my baby. He is so caring and compassionate. He makes you feel so comfortable. Very down to earth. I wish I was having more children so he could be my doctor again.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2008 | flag

Makes you feel 100% comfortable, almost like he's an old friend. SO knowledgeable, his credentials are top notch, but also incredibly down to earth.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2008 | flag

He is an excellent doctor, very detail oriented and straight forward with the result.

Submitted July 7, 2008 | flag