Rate Dr. Donald A. Derolf

Dr. Donald A. Derolf's Ratings

I'd have to say that overall, I am very satisfied with the care I get from Dr. Derolf. I have been seeing him maybe ten years and there is very little to complain abut. Twice, he prescribed something that didn't work so I had to get something different. That is as bad as it gets. He sent me to Dr. Judi Rosenthal for a referral and she was simply horrible. Never again. I will have Dr. Derolf do my gyno stuff too, like he has in the past. He is gentle and respectful and he is very knowledgeable. He is also really good about working with you if you have to pay out of pocket due to no health insurance. That alone earns him an extra star in my rating. If my son ever decided that he was embarrassed having a female doctor, I would feel very comfortable with this doctor caring for my son. I'm in no rush to get rid of his peiatrcian though. She's AMAZING.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

I never have to wait long when I have an appointment but he is hard to reach on the off hours.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2007 | flag

I've gone to Dr. Derolf my whole life- he's a wonderful doctor and a nice, personable guy.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2005 | flag