Rate Dr. Jeffrey Hofman

Dr. Jeffrey Hofman's Ratings

Dr. Hofman was my OB for my twin pregnancy, and I felt so cared for, listened to, and important during my entire pregnancy. He took the best care of me and my twins, answered all my many questions thoroughly, and made me feel safe and looked after. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

I recently began seeing Dr. Hoffman for obstetrical services. There is no doubt that he genuinely cares about his patients and is happy to provide services. The only thing to prepare yourself for is that he is sometimes abrupt in his responses; either because he's thinking about next steps or just wants to get it done. He is often very busy and a bit disorganized. Make sure you understand your medical needs because he often gets confused or forgets what you've told him. He is a great doctor, though, in terms of not treating you like another number. He could use some other doctors in his obstetrics department...he has too many patients to keep track of and manages everything himself. A very hand-on personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2391237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Hofman used to be wonderful. The last visit not so much! He was extremely rude, short and I was rushed out of the room within 5 minutes. I think it's time to look for a younger less cranky doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2391236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Very kind doctor, not many like him around anymore. Takes his time, you never feel rushed, and even calls you directly if there are any concerns. When he received my blood work from my primary doctor, he called right away concerned something happened with my pregnancy in the early weeks. I feel my baby and I are in great and experienced hands, wouldn't go back to previous ob/gyn even if they paid me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][608735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

A very good doctor. Has a great sense of humor and makes patient comfortable. With more than 25 years of experience he's one of the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][608734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

Great doctor in a great practice! Would highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][608733].votes_count ]]