Rate Dr. Art Wiebe

Dr. Art Wiebe's Ratings

He is an awesome doctor! We have been with him for over 20 years. He always keeps up to date on the latest information. He also does not hestitate to forward you on if he does not have a solution.

Submitted April 18, 2010 | flag

One of the best doctors i have ever had and miss his service since i moved> the best caring and knowledgeble doctors.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2009 | flag

makes appt schedule at a pace he can keep up with without long waits.Very approachable and helpful.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2007 | flag

Fantastic. His nurse Debbie is also wonderful. Answers many questions and saves you an appt if she can help instead.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2007 | flag

the other patients who rated wiebe must be his own patients. he was totally useless when i seen him in emerge, but it was the end of the night so he probably wanted to go home, and because he is not my family dr., he dismissed me. no dr. has ever before completely wasted my time going to the hospital.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2007 | flag

Dr. Wiebe is a wonderful family physician. He is very knowledgeable and yet if he is unsure he is quick to refer you to a phyisician who specializes in that particular field of medicine. He is gentle and patient with children. When my family physician left to teach medicine at a university, I thought that there was no way I would find another doctor that could ever compare but I was wrong, Dr. Wiebe has. His staff is fantastic and many times his nurse has answered my questions saving the need for me to make an appointment with the doctor. Way to go Doctor Wiebe and Debbie...

Submitted July 11, 2007 | flag

Liked the fact that he actually let me speak and he listened intently. Very knowleagable and very nice.

Submitted May 29, 2007 | flag

I really like Dr. Wiebe as my doctor. He is very helpful with my 3 and 1 year old sons!

Submitted May 29, 2007 | flag

He looks after my elderly mother and she hopes he will remain in practice as long as she requires his services as she has the utmost confidence in him

Submitted April 2, 2007 | flag

I found Dr. A. Wiebe very informative, compassionate and if he didn't know the answer he would find out. His bedside manner is excellent and he treats a person as a person not anything less. If I moved back up North I would hope he would continue my care, I have the upmost respect for this hard working, caring doctor. Keep up the Good Work Dr. Wiebe.

Submitted April 2, 2007 | flag