Rate Dr. W Knox

Dr. W Knox's Ratings

Hard to get to see, but quite attentive when you get to him, Staff are a good firewall to keep you away from him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1678206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Has been my doctor for the last 20 years. Very caring and knowledgeable - easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1678205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Doctor Knox is an amazing person and doctor! Very patient and personable! i find if he doesnt know he will send you to someone who might now! He also keeps close tabs on you to make sure everything is going good!! I thank him for all the help he has given us and for taking good care of us!!! thanks again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1678204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2010

Dr.Knox has been our family doctor for 20yrs. Over the years things have changed greatly.It is almost impossible to get an appointment within 4months. You have to go to emerg. Dr Knox is pleasant and knowledgeable you just can't see him. It's a year and a half to book a physical. I feel my health care is in jeopardy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1678203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2010

Dr. Knox is the only doctor I have any confidence in. However I need to make an appointment 3 months in advance to see him. When a problem arises of an immediate nature, there is no-way I can get in to see him. I don't know what I'll do when he retires. The whole doctor situation is critical here in kincardine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1678202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr.Knox is Excellent! - friendly and helpful.. the staff however cancels appoinments and do not inform you. One of his nurses is ok but the other is ignorant, and very inconsiderate to everyone. His would have an ideal practice if he only had better staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1678201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2008

very dedicated and knowledgable ;hang in there Dr. Knox we need youm

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1678200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

I have had Dr. Knox for 25 years, and in those years , he has been wonderful to myself and family. He is very knowledgeable and if he doesn't know he sends you to someone that does. he is kind and understanding . When he retires he will be greatly missed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1678199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2007

Treated at Emerg and he was an awesome Doctor, polite and respectful. Took the time to explain and answer questions. Was thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1678198].votes_count ]]