Dr. Rick Mann

Rate Dr. Rick Mann

Dr. Rick Mann's Ratings

Saw this Dr. At the ER. No bedside manner, doesn't listen, interrupts, dismissed your questions. I went to the ER because I couldn't see my family dr. And he made me feel like I was wasting his time. A week later I'm in more pain than before and still haven't been able to see my family dr.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

Submitted Jan. 7, 2010 | flag

arrogant and abandoned his practice without a thought of replacement ; the stiffs can have him

Submitted Sept. 9, 2008 | flag

was my doctor for years, saw him deteriorate as time went on , more moody ,arrogant , not listening ; hope his new career revitalizes a decent fellow

Submitted June 5, 2008 | flag

Found him thorough and helpful. Wish him well in his new position. The ommunity will miss having such a highly qualified doctor.

Submitted March 26, 2008 | flag

I took my mother who is in her 70s to the e.r as she does not have a family doctor. He looked at her chart and before even making eye contact asked why she did not make an appt to see someone. we explained that she had but it would be 3 months before she could be seen, he replied ..so?..people wait 18 months for hip replacement [and this visit was for a lesion on her back] before he even looked at her back. When he did he looked at me and said what am I supposed to be looking at? [it was obvious what he should be looking at]. The man is exremely rude and I would not let anyone I care about see him ever again!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2007 | flag

When my son was two he spent the night in the hospital concerned. I have had him as a family doctor for 24 years. Always been there for my family.

Submitted April 29, 2007 | flag

when my son was sick when he was a baby dr.mann helped me find a dr.that would help with my son so he could get better and i can't say enough good things about dr.mann cause if he doesn't know what is wrong he will send u to someone that does

Submitted April 25, 2007 | flag

doesn't listen. doesn't refer you unless you ask.

Submitted April 11, 2007 | flag

Lacks bedside manner, shows no concern over health and welfare and lacks empathy. Leaves you feeling like you have wasted his time.

Submitted April 10, 2007 | flag