Rate Dr. George T. Danakas

Dr. George T. Danakas's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Danakas is amazing. He always starts the visit by sincerely asking how I am doing, and takes as much time as I need to put me at ease and discuss any questions I have. I always feel that I have his full attention. He is kind, calm and gentle. He was my OB doctor from my eldest child, age 29, to my youngest, age 7. I can't imagine a more courteous physician. He is a true gentleman. If your priority is the speed of your visit or think you deserve special individual attention ... this is the also the best office. I have never waited an unacceptable length of time, however the woman scheduled after me may have. Dr. Danakas literally had one of his staff come to hold my hand during a minor procedure I was nervous about. If you are lucky enough to be one of Dr. Danakas's patients, you will never want to go to anyone else. I always leave the office with a smile, they are a great group of people.

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

I have always had to wait forever for appointments, they never return phone calls and in general are not a very efficient staff. And you're lucky to see the doctor even when you make an appointment to see him. I've since switched and LOVE my new doctor!!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag

Dr Danakas has been my Dr. for over 20 years, and delivered my children. Everyone on the staff is very helpful and caring. Dr. Danakas listens to all my questions and takes the time to understand and answer any and all concerns. I would highly reccommend him.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2009 | flag