Rate Dr. Anthony Otley

Dr. Anthony Otley's Ratings

Dr. Otley is knowledgeable, thorough, and kind, in addition to having wonderful people skills. He was able to quickly diagnose my child, explain treatment options, and get him back to good health. My child actually looks forward to Dr. Otley appointments!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Wonderful doctor with a big heart. He along with many staff members of the IWK were a very important part our lives several years ago. Our little girl was diagnosed with a rare Liver Disease, Biliary Atresia, in 2001. For the next 2 yrs, until she passed, she was in the care of Dr. Otley and his colleagues. Although our outcome wasn't favorable, our care always was!!! He was always extremely kind, patient and understanding. We always felt like he was caring for her as though she was one of his own children and wanted the absolute best for our family. We are very grateful to have had such fabulous care and support throughout the worst time of our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1679813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Excellent with both family and child willing to admit when he is unsure and will research and get ack to you. Puts the child at the center and at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1679812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr Otley is an Excellent Doctir. He is very thotough and made a diagnosis very quickly for my daughter. He has Excellent people skills as well. He leaves no stone unturned when it comes to finding answers to any health questions and gives patients/families all the time they need to ask/answer questions. WONDERFUL DOCTOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1679811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

My child was sent to see Dr Otley, because of vomiting daily. My son has very poor eating habits yet thrives. He is in the 98th percentile for his height and 100% for his weight, but not an oz of fat. I was made to feel like I was over feeding him( he lives of toast and potatoes that's it!) instead of him focusing on the fact that he vomits all the time and he didn't eat enough to be as big as he is. All dr otley did was give medication that did not work, made his father and i feel stupid for asking questions about a certain medication that is scary Metoclopramide ( look it up). Instead of trying to figure out why he was vomiting, hew wanted to send him to psychologist!! He's only 2 and didn't talk yet, what the hell is a psychologist going to do!!!! Laughable. Anyways I figured out what was wrong him on my own, after being made to feel like a unfit mother,I poured the nasty dopamine inhibitor down the drain and I took him off milk and he has yet to vomit!! Nice gastro reflux Anthony!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1679810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2010

Very good doctor. My daughter Kimberly Caissie is lucky to have such a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1679809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2009

WE LOVE DR. OTLEY!!!!!!!! He diagnosed our son in 2009 with Celiac Disease. He NEVER rushes our appointments along and acts as if he really cares. HE IS THE BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1679808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2009

My son likes Dr. Otley. They banter back and forth. My son was diagnosed rather quickly after a couple of years of searching for a reason my son was not growing normally. Thanks a bunch. We are now working to help my son become all he can be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1679807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

My sons doctor for many years. He's great, with a great side-kick "Heather". I've known her happy, perky self for over 18 years. She never ages and is very responsible and reliable. Great team!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1679806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2009

Dr. Otley is a gift to his profession, Kind, caring and above all treats the patient and family with respect, goes above and beyond to keep us informed.I would highly recommend this wonder doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1679805].votes_count ]]