Rate Dr. Pak H. Chung

Dr. Pak H. Chung's Ratings

Dr. Chung helped me get pregnant! But I have to say that while his nurses are great esp. Susan - his administrative office is terrible. I had an appointment canceled while I was waiting there b/c his staff told me he had to spend more time with his new patients - over a returning one. Makes me reconsider doing another cycle with him I must say.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

I went through 2 fresh and 1 frozen IVF cycle at Cornell and all were a total failure. I had given up on doing IVF but heard about Cornell taking on tougher IVF cases (I had no known issues I am one of the "unknown infertility" cases) so I called for an appointment and met with Dr Chung. He always met with me personally (at Columbia you get whoever is in the office that day), was quick to return my calls, always explained any procedure we were doing and was very patient and a great listener. My FIRST IVF cycle with Dr Chung I got pregnant and in December had a beautiful, healthy baby girl. I am forever grateful for Dr Chung and his staff - I love Dr Chung!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chung is amazing doctor with lots of caring passion and knowledge! Specially he doesn't have any netgative mind of old age wemon chances of doing IVF which is super rare and respectful in the reproductive industry! I went to Cornell for IVF but regretting not pick him be my doctor. Even though I was luckily met him when I doing my ultrasound, retrieval and transfer , result having a son, he did lot more than the WRONG doctor that I choose in the same hospital. The problem is once you pick yr doctor in Cornell , it's very difficult to switch another one, so anyone want to go for Cornell for a great ivf , pls do pick the doctor like Dr. Chung, it will make you process easier and biggest chance become pregnant!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Chung was great. Highly recommended. He diagnosed me with PCOS and helped us get pregnant with our daughter through IUI.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2012 | flag

One of the best doctors ever! Dr. Chung is warm, enthusiastic, and invested in his patients' health and happiness. He is a very talented diagnostician and has great bedside manner.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chung is amazing! We love him! He is such a genuine, kind and amazing doctor! It is difficult to find such a great doctor nowadays! The whole experience with him was a smooth ride. My tubes were blocked and had mild endometrosis. Dr. Chung did a laproscopy surgery on me and left no no scar and I was out of bed within days. We went straight to IVF after one IUI and got pregnant! Dr. Chung was very attentive throughout the whole procedure, he called to follow up and even return calls on weekends! We will always be grateful to him! Thank you Dr. Chung!

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag

I will forever be grateful for everything Dr.Chung has done for us. He's compassionate, patient, and takes the time to explain each process thoroughly. I had a cyst removed from one ovary and I was confident that I was in good hands. A year later after trying a few IUI's we went on to IVF. My experience the entire year was truly great. He always walked me through each process with a positive and genuinely kind attitude. Once we determined that IVF was next he comforted me the entire time making the experience a good one. IVF is not an easy process. It takes lots of mental patience and physical rest. It helps so much to have a doctor be thoughtful and patient. Dr. Chung will be in my prayers always!! Wishing him amazing health and happiness to go on helping other couples. At the end we had a great success with twins. Thank you Dr. Chung for everything!! Forever grateful.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

I love Dr. Chung. I've been seeing him for 10 years since I had a myomectomy in which 8 fibroids were removed. He is great about returning calls - even on Saturday mornings and explains everything and makes referrals when necessary. When I was admitted for a non/gynecological surgery he also came by and checked on me with my other doctor. I think he's the best!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2011 | flag

Wonderful bedside manner, knowledgeable, called me throughout my IVF cycle to check in, and got me pregnant. I highly recommend Dr. Chung.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Chung is technically outstanding, though his bedside manner is somewhat mechanical and cold. He makes sure to call you by name, which is appreciated, but simply doesn't have the time to really taylor your treatment to your exact needs and issues. If you are not a standard case, don't expect to get unique, attentive care. You will be fed through the IVF assembly line. If the Cornell IVF doctors really wanted to do their job correctly they would probably take on about half as many patients as they currently do, but the current throughput is no doubt very profitable and to their credit does result in a fairly high success rate. The hospital staff (other than billing which is a disaster) are outstanding and the nurses are some of the best I have ever encountered.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag