Rate Dr. Susan L. Cahill

Dr. Susan L. Cahill's Ratings

I was very impressed with Dr Cahill's bedside manner. She is confident and compassionate and clearly very skilled in her capabilities. Other doctors have commented on the scar, indicating the excellant needlework of Dr Cahill. I'm a pretty critical individual and would not hesitate to go back, if the worse happened and I needed to have more surgery.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2008 | flag

Dr. Cahill removed my gallbladder. She spent all the time I needed beforehand going over what would be involved and the surgery went well. I would recommend her and have her conduct surgery on me in the future.

Submitted April 11, 2008 | flag

I love Dr. Cahill. I have had to have surgery with her twice, and she did sn excellent job. She is very kind and has an excellent bedside manor. I would go back to her immediately if I needed more surgery.

Submitted June 4, 2007 | flag

Very good bedside manner and very good at explaining the nature of the surgery in a confident and reassuring manner.

Submitted July 7, 2006 | flag

Very sure of herself, very good explanations, very calm. Left a good scar, too! I would go back (hope I never have to).

Submitted Nov. 29, 2005 | flag