Rate Dr. Terry M. Gibbs

Dr. Terry M. Gibbs's Ratings

I love this man. He is so honest and straight forward. He knows everything about everything and makes sure you understand before you walk out the door. He has been my gyn since I was 16 and he delivered my baby girl just last year when I was 26! I wouldn't change doctors even if I left the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2511783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

Dr.Gibbs is amazing, he has delivered all 3 of my children. I hope that he will still be in practice when my Daughters decide to start their family. I have highly recommended him to all of my family and friends. I wish all Doctors could be as caring and trustworthy as Dr. Gibbs is. He really takes his time to listen to you unlike most physicians who try to hurry you out the door, so they can move on to their next patient. I can honestly say that Dr. Gibbs patients are more than just a paycheck to him, and you rarely find that anymore. Keep up the GREAT work doc you are the BEST :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][610566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

Dr. Gibbs is the absolute best! He is very attentive and caring. After giving birth to my daughter he was at the hospital everyday, and he was actually more concerned with my newborn's condition than her pediatrician. I will never have another doctor deliver any of my children, even if I move out of the Toledo area! I highly reccommend Dr. Gibbs, and I've only heard the same reactions from others I know who have gone to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][610565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

Awesome gyn doc! I have been to many ob/gyn's due to my disease and insurance changes. In all of my experiences and countless surgeries, I was skeptical of any new doctor. My experience has been superb! I have never met a more caring doctor who really wants the best for his patients. Even though I may have to wait past my scheduled appointment time, I know it is because he is taking time with his patients and he takes time with me, too. Answers all questions, makes me completely aware and comfortable with all decisions, surgeries, procedures. Truly cares for patients as people, not as numbers or as just an income. Great sense of humor and VERY knowledgable! During last hospital stay after a big surgery, he came to visit every day, made me smile, stayed to talk, and made me feel like he cared for me like a daughter. He even comforted my parents when he ran into them in another part of the hospital. What a gem! I HIGHLY recommend Dr Gibbs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][610564].votes_count ]]