Rate Dr. John Hadley

Dr. John Hadley's Ratings

Dr Hadley is a very busy person. Not only does he have a large family practice but is also the head medical officer for St Joseph's Lifecare LTC. He has been a good doctor to me because although a little detached he always listens and refers as needed and requested. I sense he takes a keen interest in people who try to take care of themselves and are invested in their health

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Hadley has been my Dr for 18 years now and has always been very patient and understanding. Over the years he has given referrals when necessary, ran all types of test when needed to diagnose what has been happening with me. And he even delivered my daughter. He really is a wonderful physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1684285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

I have two medical issues that are not well known. Doctor Hadley has been very supportive in helping me find the right doctors for my problems. If I ask for a referral I get it without question. If I don't know the correct doctor to go to he has referred me to a gret doctor. I feel he is my coach and with his help I have regained my health. His annual exams are thorough and is current on medical knowledge. Wait time is rarely excessive and if so there is a reason. The practice has a walk in clinic 4 nights and Saturdays which deal with emergency visits. The doctor who treats you has your records available during the visit. I am very happy with the care I am receiving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1684284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

At my annual physical Dr. hadly found a breast lump. He quickly got me in to surgeon to confirm my lump was cancer. He called me at home during my radiation and chemo and answered my questions. His staff was very patient as I called many times with questions and needing support. I will forever appreciate his patience , his caring and knowledge

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1684283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2010

Mom has been very frail. Dr Hadley paid housecalls regularly and cared for her in hospital. He was always available by phone and his office was always polite and courteous. His professionalism, knowledge and caring has been greatly appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1684282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2010

Dr hadley has been our family Dr for over 12 years caring for grandparents to grandchildren and as far as i am concerned if you dont know what is wrong with you you should just stay home. never once have i been there and got in on time. I also have an eye problem and asked him to refer me to a specialist that had asked to see me and he wouldnt refer me because he knew that there was nothing the specialist could do for me. also someone very close to me had cancer in the bladder and when he started to complain about pain in his hip he just told him it was part of aging and was arthritis and just gave him some more pain medication, we later found out just as we had all suspected that he also had cancer of the bone also another member of my family refuses to go to him and rather be in pain then see him. REALLY what kind of doctor is he??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1684281].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Very difficult to deal with and hard to get information about your illness and how to proceed. Seemed to be aloof with a superior attitude and that the patient cant possible understand or comprehend their condition or steps for treatment. Avoids answering questions directly and side steps. Has overlooked symptoms and trivialized patients concerns. Staff tend to be abrupt and distance to the point of arrogance. Appointments were never even close to the scheduled time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1684280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

after to long of a stay i have move to walk in clinic and naturopathic he to often left room with out answering questions or giving direction referrals and testing only when you are insistent when you return shows told disinterest makes you fill nearest and unwelcome medical information is talk about to often by all fold up by office staff acting inappropriate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1684279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I'm not a big fan of Doctor Hadley, although he is my family doctor. He is ALWAYS running late. He never really listens to us or our problems. He makes you book a second appointment if you have more than one problem you want to talk about. My mother was depressed and when she went to bring up her second problem to him, he stopped her and told her she'd have to book a 2nd appointment to talk about that. I mean she could have went home and killed herself. He is just not very good at what he does, he does not seem to care about his patients at all. And he is deffinitely judgemental, especially if you have tattoos or piercings. I do not trust him or his knowledge, nor do I plan on going back to see him anytime soon, although when I do go to his office for the after hours walk-in clinic (so I can avoid dealing with him), I always seem to be stuck with him anyways. It just helps if your doctor is someone you feel you can really trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1684278].votes_count ]]