Rate Dr. George J. Papasikos

Dr. George J. Papasikos's Ratings

Caring, gentle, and skilled. The best in the area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Great attention to detail and planning every aspect of my care. He's the only periodontist who took the time to sit down with me and thoroughly review all my options. The care I received was gentle, caring, and the result was everything I expected. I would highly recommend going to Dr. Papasikos.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1686385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

I have had multiple procedures performed by this doctor, and it has been an extremely pleasant experience. This doctor is attentive, thorough, and very caring/empathetic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1686384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

Unfortunately I had the opportunity to have work done by Dr. Papasikos. He is pompous and not a good periodontal dentist. The procedure he performed did not have a successful result and he did not offer to correct the problem that he caused. I had to go to another dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1686386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

The best periodontist I have ever been to. Well worth the money!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1686383].votes_count ]]