Rate Dr. FEDERICO George Leon

Dr. FEDERICO George Leon's Ratings

Over 20 yr ago, Dr George diagnosed me with Lyme's, after over a year of craziness...I really need and wish he was closer for me to see him now. He is a lifesaver and gem that people travel far to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2134174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2134173].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 9, 2013

I have seen many doctors before, but none like Dr. George Leon. He is extremely knowledgeable, empathic; sincere, down to earth and a very kind person. He really cares about your well-being! These are traits that are hard to find in a physician. I am so lucky to have him as my primary care physician. I guess I can say I hit the jackpot with him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2134172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. George is the most proficient and caring physician in Maryland! He continually keeps abreast of the latest medical technologies and developments and is highly knowledgeable in many disciplines. Despite Dr. George Leon's skills and expertise, he is so down-to-earth and genuinely cares about his patients. Nurse Betty is awesome as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2134171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

While Dr. Leon and his staff/nurse were very helpful, getting an appointment with this doctor is very difficult, along with getting to actually see him. Your wait time is horrendous -- you will spend all day in the office and you won't get lunch unless you pack a picnic basket. He does spend time with you and is thorough -- but the wait is practically intollerable. Perhaps he shouldn't schedule so many patients for the same appointment slot. Your appointments with him are all-day affairs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2134170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2012

I went my entire life in pain, dizzy, passing out, losing eyesight, so many devastating symptoms, seeing ALL kinds of specialists in & outside US. Dr. George Leon FINALLY nailed it! While most doctors cannot deal w/complicated cases like mine many of them made fun of me, others treating me like I was crazy, Dr. Leon took the time to READ my chart and do an in depth educated diagnosis. I have three rare associated genetic conditions loaded with symptoms that were NEVER "just in my head" and with which I was born and even almost lost my life undergoing procedures that should have been avoided. Those of you with complicated cases know how devastating it is to be sick and teased or ignored! I've left doctors' offices in tears repeatedly. I am SO grateful to such a WONDERFUL professional! He does not even know how much he changed my life, even if there is no cure for me! He is one of the few doctors that HELP; not just in it for the cash. Gigi Leon is the most awesome PA too! I love them!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2134169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2011

The absolute best doctor. You don't need to see a specialist. Incredibly sharp and up to date on a lot of aras. He knows psychiatry, endocrinology, gynecology, pulmonology. He even knocked out some kinks in my back during the visit. When I moved, I once saw a specialist that cost $2000 for diagnosis and treatment that Dr. Leon could have done in $200. I drive an hour to see him. 10 years ago you could wait 4 hours but that is no longer an issue - he is on time now. Very personable. Betty the nurse is also fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2134168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

George Leon is the BEST doctor in Southern Maryland! He is a N.A. general practioner whose knowledge is astounding and his earnest care is obvious!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2134167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Quality not quantity is my motto - - I do not make any other appointments that day -if I have a appt. with Dr Leon. He takes TIME with his patients - no production line. His wife, Gigi and PAA is great - she doesn't miss anything - they do have a good walk in open to 7:00 p.m during week and noon Fridays- remember it takes a while to get an appointment with Dr Leon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2134166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Leon since 2001 ish. If it wasnt for his and his wife's excellent nature, I would not be waiting there for at times hours. The previous reviews are very accurate. He is definitely worth the wait, I'd rather wait on a competent doc than one which rushes and assumes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2134165].votes_count ]]