Rate Dr. Ken Gillespie

Dr. Ken Gillespie's Ratings

I absolutely adore this doctor! He has seen me through 2 successful pregnancies and is currently seeing me for my third baby. My first baby, I was a single mom and very scared and nervous of the birthing process. When at the worst point of labor, Dr. Gillespie pulled up a stool, held my hand, and told me I am stronger than I think! He gave me the courage to endure my long labor. Second baby, with my amazing hubby by my side, Dr, Gillespie was again respectful, awesome, and sincere. He continues to answer all my questions and comfort any concerns we may have. His calm demeanor is very reassuring and he is very well educated and experienced in obstetrics. Wouldn't want to go through a pregnancy under any other doctor's care! Thankful for the hard work, long days and nights, and self sacrifice he puts into his work!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2012 | flag

Great doctor, very caring!! Did an awesome and painless job with my colposcopy and LEEP.

Submitted May 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gillespie is wonderful. We have had 2 healthy boys with his help. Punctuality is not his fault since labour cannot be predicted but a slightly larger waiting room would be nice. Perhaps some stroller room! Very happy to have him, and we love Andrea!

Submitted May 13, 2011 | flag

The last comments blew me away because there's not a more compassionate, caring and kind physician in Moncton. Dr.Gillespie is very professional, 1 on 1 and if I had to recieve bad news again or go through something devastating physically again I cannot imagine having a different physician. He is a true gentlemen and has extensive medical knowledge that puts you at ease. Loved him.

Submitted April 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Gillespie seemed really nice in the beginning of my pregnancy, but his demeanor totally changed by the time my son was born. He made me feel stupid for asking questions and dismissed my concerns. He huffed and puffed and checked his watch constantly while I was in labour. He ignored the input of the nurse and intern, even though they were spot on. Should I have more children, he will NOT be involved.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2009 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Gillespie when I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant. Before I got chance to go to my first appointment with him, I suffered a miscarriage. The office called the day after I went to emergency to ensure that I was still coming to my appointment. They could have just cancelled my appointment, but it was good to hear they still wanted me to come in to talk about what had happened, etc. I found the Dr to be very caring, and understanding. Once I get pregnant again, I will be going back to him, and I definately feel comfortable in doing so.

Submitted May 13, 2008 | flag

This guy knows his stuff. The below negative comments don't make sense to me, and I go to this Doc twice a year. Always has been helpful and will answer and questions that you have.

Submitted April 1, 2008 | flag

I have seen Dr Gillespie for my 4 pregnancies. The first one resulted in a miscarriage, and he was very compassionate and caring. He was so reassuring when I came to see him for my 2nd pregnancy, since the miscarriage was so recent, I was extremely nervous and scared, he scheduled me for several ultrasounds to put my mind at ease! I was very dissapointed when he was not the one to deliver my 1st baby... He delivered my 2nd, and he was just as awesome as he was with my first pregnancy. My daughter was born 4 weeks early, and he eased my worries, he was just so nice through every appointment, at the birth also. My 4th and last one, he again was very helpful. We wanted to know the sex of the baby, and he took me over to the profile room himself at the end of his busy day and did an ultrasound. Again, I was extremely dissapointed that he wasn't there for the birth of my son, as he was on vacation. I would definitly recommend him to everyone! He also did my tubal ligation. Very good doctor! :)

Submitted March 27, 2008 | flag

Great doctor! Very professional, kind, caring, gentle. I can't say enough great things about him. I have no idea in the world how anyone could say anything negative at all about this man.

Submitted March 26, 2008 | flag

This is my second pregnancy, but the first with Dr. Gillespie. I find it very shocking to read the negative ratings on him. I am 23 weeks pregnant and have nothing but positive things to say about him. He is quiet, gentle, caring, patient and has terrific bedside manner. I will be disappointed not to see him once this baby is born. I always look forward to the visits because he is so knowledgeable and kind. My experience thus far has been fantastic. Andrea is also wonderful, responds to calls quickly and efficiently, and when you open the door to enter his office, she is there behind the desk to greet you with a warm smile.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2008 | flag