Rate Dr. Pinkal P. Patel

Dr. Pinkal P. Patel's Ratings

Dr Patel and his team are like family to my wife and I. They always work with us to ensure optimum care without overpaying. (Nurse Natalie is a fun person, too) We really love their use of technology from a nearly paperless office to being able to see our lab results and communicate via a secure web site. Professional, personable, and reliable. Both in our 50's, Dr Patel and his staff are the best we've seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Front counter staff is solid. Appointments are obtain easily. Assisted with various medical issues over the past two years. I have been seen more by the nurse practioners but they were always competent and just as eager to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Patel & staff have treated our family for several years. They are knowledgeable, pro-active, and so caring. We are very happy with the practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2010

Dr Patel has managed misdiagnosing me TWICE. Both I and my girlfriend are in the medical field (and he is unaware of this) and see how he operates and think that his knowledge is very poor. He seems mild mannered, but we have since changed doctors as our faith in Dr. Patel had diminished. I doubt that the reviews here are all genuine, so beware of this, as this is what we used to choose him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

FOr the most part I find the staff friendly. I arrived for my 8:00 appt at 7:50, the receptionist arrived at 8:00, the nurses at 8:10 and the PA at 8:25. My time is just as valuable as yours. You expect me to be on time and I would appreciate it if you were also. I really like Dr. Patel and Catherine Graves, and find them friendly, knowledgeable and feel they truly do take their time with me, care about my health, and listen to me when I talk about my symptoms. I also like they way they switch off every visit so both are familiar with me and my health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Just like the last comment below...I wish I would have found Dr. Patel and Kathy years ago. There is nothing negative to say here. They are the best. They are very smart, organized and know what they are doing. I have been to a specialist recently who was very impressed by their work up they did on me before referring me out. The whole office is very down to earth, personable and friendly. I am so happy with this office and I finally after many years feel like I am starting to get answers about my medical issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2010

I came to Dr.Patel three months ago and am sorry I didn't find him years before. There is much to be said about his practice, all good, things like a great bedside manner and short waiting times, but the best part is the efficiency of his office. No paperwork. He's all 21st Century computerized. He and his staff use laptops to store your records and refer to them during visits. He has a super website. They give you a password and when you or the staff have a question or comment it's as simple as hitting a few keys. Diagnostic test results etc. are posted for you to read online the next day. With all this mess about managed health care these days, these people are way out in front of the curve. This is the way medicine should be administered and will be administered by all docs. twenty years from now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2009

Excellent doctor and staff. Have been going here for 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr.Patel is an extremely caring doctor. He keeps up with all of the latest treatments. He runs an up-to-date office, and has all of your medical history on the computer he uses instead of writing it down. Much more efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr. Patel, Kathy, and all the staff are WONDERFUL. I have had quite a few medical issues this past year, and any time I need to get in...they just work it out. Dr. Patel also takes a very proactive approach to keeping up with his patients and their treatment by other physicians. If you are looking for the BEST DOCTOR and OFFICE in Oviedo, or the Orlando area, call Dr. Patel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168028].votes_count ]]