Dr. Pinkal P. Patel

Foreign Lang: Hindi

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 26 reviews. Dr. Pinkal P. Patel has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Pinkal" to "Pinkal P."
RID: 1436094
09/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Patel and his team are like family to my wife and I. They always work with us to ensure optimum care without overpaying. (Nurse Natalie is a fun person, too) We really love their use of technology from a nearly paperless office to being able to see our lab results and communicate via a secure web site. Professional, personable, and reliable. Both in our 50's, Dr Patel and his staff are the best we've seen.
RID: 1422065
21/04/11 4 5 5 4 Front counter staff is solid. Appointments are obtain easily. Assisted with various medical issues over the past two years. I have been seen more by the nurse practioners but they were always competent and just as eager to help.
RID: 1262219
30/09/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel & staff have treated our family for several years. They are knowledgeable, pro-active, and so caring. We are very happy with the practice.
RID: 1184423
07/06/10 3 4 3 1 Dr Patel has managed misdiagnosing me TWICE. Both I and my girlfriend are in the medical field (and he is unaware of this) and see how he operates and think that his knowledge is very poor. He seems mild mannered, but we have since changed doctors as our faith in Dr. Patel had diminished. I doubt that the reviews here are all genuine, so beware of this, as this is what we used to choose him.
RID: 1152202
19/04/10 4 3 5 5 FOr the most part I find the staff friendly. I arrived for my 8:00 appt at 7:50, the receptionist arrived at 8:00, the nurses at 8:10 and the PA at 8:25. My time is just as valuable as yours. You expect me to be on time and I would appreciate it if you were also. I really like Dr. Patel and Catherine Graves, and find them friendly, knowledgeable and feel they truly do take their time with me, care about my health, and listen to me when I talk about my symptoms. I also like they way they switch off every visit so both are familiar with me and my health issues.
RID: 1093537
30/01/10 5 5 5 5 Just like the last comment below...I wish I would have found Dr. Patel and Kathy years ago. There is nothing negative to say here. They are the best. They are very smart, organized and know what they are doing. I have been to a specialist recently who was very impressed by their work up they did on me before referring me out. The whole office is very down to earth, personable and friendly. I am so happy with this office and I finally after many years feel like I am starting to get answers about my medical issues.
RID: 982845
08/09/09 5 5 5 5 I came to Dr.Patel three months ago and am sorry I didn't find him years before. There is much to be said about his practice, all good, things like a great bedside manner and short waiting times, but the best part is the efficiency of his office. No paperwork. He's all 21st Century computerized. He and his staff use laptops to store your records and refer to them during visits. He has a super website. They give you a password and when you or the staff have a question or comment it's as simple as hitting a few keys. Diagnostic test results etc. are posted for you to read online the next day. With all this mess about managed health care these days, these people are way out in front of the curve. This is the way medicine should be administered and will be administered by all docs. twenty years from now.
RID: 946265
24/07/09 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor and staff. Have been going here for 10 years.
RID: 913347
15/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr.Patel is an extremely caring doctor. He keeps up with all of the latest treatments. He runs an up-to-date office, and has all of your medical history on the computer he uses instead of writing it down. Much more efficient.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 871190
27/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel, Kathy, and all the staff are WONDERFUL. I have had quite a few medical issues this past year, and any time I need to get in...they just work it out. Dr. Patel also takes a very proactive approach to keeping up with his patients and their treatment by other physicians. If you are looking for the BEST DOCTOR and OFFICE in Oviedo, or the Orlando area, call Dr. Patel.
RID: 865977
20/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel has taken EXCELLENT care of my entire family since 2001. He and his staff know us by name and are always willing to do anything they can to help. Dr. Patel is the greatest!
RID: 656479
05/08/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel and Kathy Graves are both extremely approachable, likeable people. I feel very comfortable with them. Their knowledge base is broad and accurate, and their treatments worked well for me.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 527361
01/03/08 5 4 3 4 Relies heavily on his computer in order to make decisions. Seems his answers are the same that I discover on Web MD before visiting his office.
See Responses
RID: 527306
01/03/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patels himself listens to you. He treats you like a real person. I do plenty of research on medical isues before I see him and he is always on top of the latest information. He has made a great choice in Kathy Graves as his nurse practictioner. They compliment each other. His Office staff is very polite, helpful and takes care of all our document requests very quickly. We have never had a paperwork problem with this office. I cannot remenber a time when I called saying I was on my way in that I was told ...Sorry we can't see you today. They always fit me in. Need I say more..... Jay S.
RID: 483404
14/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Patel is the best doctor I have ever seen. The operation of his organization is beyond outstanding.
RID: 389466
21/08/07 5 5 4 5 I've been a patient for many years. Most amazing is my wait time has always been brief. Dr. Patel is precise, knowledgeable and technologically savvy. (Why it ever took modern medicine this long to PRINT prescriptions I'll never understand, but I really appreciate receiving a clear, readable, prescription).
RID: 388870
20/08/07 5 4 5 5 Very helpful doctor and staff. They are quick to know what is bugging me and have a cure to my problems both real and imagined. My many thanks to the whole team. My average wait time is only about 5 minutes and if I walk in, they most of the time can get me an appointment for later that day or at least early the next day.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 224693
22/03/07 5 5 5 This doctor is awesome. The office is run extremely efficient and everything is done on the computer. The doctor has a high degree of knowledge and is very thorough. If he doesn't fully know about a condition he will admit it and research for further clarification. Reports are completed in just a few days and the doctor or NP almost always personally call with results. Dr. Patel does an excellent job explaining his thought process and clearly states the patients options to ensure active participation by the patient. Moreover, he speaks perfect english and is very easy to understand. If you are looking for a cutting edge family practice doctor with a great bedside manneer, you should give Dr. Patel strong consideration. You will be presently surprised.
Paid (or co-pay): $1000
RID: 212201
19/03/07 4 5 5 We've been going to this office since back when Epel was there--and we're very happy Patel came. He's personable, helpful, and tries his best to do what you want to do (i.e. avoiding the need to take pills). Great experience.
RID: 59723
28/11/06 5 5 5 As a military family member, I have been to dozens of doctors around the world. However, none like Dr Patel's practice. This office has been the best I have ever been to. The staff is pleasant, the doctor is knowledgeable and the environment is great.
RID: 55122
08/11/06 5 5 5 Dr. Patel is very nice and knowledgeable. He is not afraid to send you to a specialist or prescribe meds, but I don't feel like he is a pill pusher. Nice staff at the office--very responsive with appt. scheduling when you need to see the doc.
RID: 34141
30/06/06 2 1 2 He would make a better accountant then a doctor; more concern with getting the form filled in his computer then eye to eye contact or discussions.  Respond
RID: 14446
31/10/05 5 5 5 Dr.Patel has been a very nice. he is our PCP for 3 years now and our experience is very good. He is patient and gives details about possible treatment options and explains.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 14176
25/10/05 4 5 5 Knowledgeable. Current. Caring and forthright. Uses data thoroughly. I would recommend Dr. Patel to anyone.  Respond
RID: 8297
16/06/05 5 5 5 I've used Dr. Patel for 3 years now and he is the best doctor I have ever had.
RID: 1421
04/09/04 4 5 4 Has been very helpful and if I had concerns about some medications he did not push it!!! Followed his last advice and possibly avoided cancer in the years to come!
Insurance: CIGNA