You may also like

Rate Dr. Sukhdev Gill

Dr. Sukhdev Gill's Ratings

What do you expect? How else is going to make his $800000-999000 yearly as listed in the MSP Financial Statement other than see a boat load of patients as fast as possible? He's got bills too. So keep it short and sweet, don't ask more than 2 questions. If you need empathy, go elsewhere. He's all about the $$.FYI, he makes more than the three times average general practioner but is 1/3 as good .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

People you don't go to the doctor for a social visit. You go because you"re sick. Doctors are surprisingly low paid for a consultation and they have to maintain an office, staff and themselves. They don't have time to chit chat. Having said that when my mother in law was gravely ill he attended several times to the families needs and was very informative and took the time to explain everything to us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Terrible Dr! Should have been put out, or thrown out! God help anyone going to him! Your health is meaningless to him..dollar signs are all that matters to him! Waited 30 mins, was in and out in less than 5, so went to someone else who took the time to help me..Run, don't walk from him!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2729738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Very bad doctor,he is in it for the money your in his office at least 30 sec very pushy and also lied about my blood test the surgeon told me nothing wrong with my blood have a new doctor so glad so I'm going to warn u don't see this doctor !!!!!I like barb she's really nice so I give her the best rating but for gill 0

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2713889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

He might be knowledgable; however, he is so rude and in hurry that he doesn't take time to understand the problem to come up with the correct diagnosis and treatments.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2575253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Terrible Doctor --- if his wife was not head/director of Fraser Health he would be in jail for a level of practice 20 times below a standard of a license -- someone ( other than me again ) needs to complain to the college of physicians and surgeons of BC -- www.cpsbc.ca Thank you

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2552846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Worst doctor experience of my life. He was very rude. Was rough when attempting to diagnose my daughter and talked very loudly, almost at a yelling level. He said she needed an x-ray and to go to the hospital ER. I asked for a requisition to just go directly to the x-ray department and he asked "what would he do that for?" Said there was nothing he could do for her. Then to top it all off in the middle of the 4 minute visit he answered what sounded like a personal call on his cell phone. REALLY CLASSY!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2453277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I know that some folks seem to have an issue with Dr. Gill, but I have found that he is straight up so if your looking for someone to coddle you then perhaps he's not the best choice. If you are looking to get another prescription then he might not be the best, I would assume this is due to how much abuse he has seen over the years of medication. Dr. Gill looked after my mother when she was very ill and if not for his attention to detail I doubt very much if she would have survived. No he is not one for idle chit chat so just get used to it. All in all he is much more efficient than many doctors I went to in walk in clinics over the last few years. He is my family doctor now and I am very happy with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1689471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

I switched to Dr.Gill after being dissatisified with my previous GP. Dr.Gill's efficiency is being confused with "rushing" patients in and out. The visits are absolutely short and sweet, and no, he's not one for chit chat. Punctuality at times is lacking. These however are his only "shortcomings" that I have found. Dr.Gill is absolutely fabulous with children, given myself the extra time when he sensed that I was in need of the extra attention and with Barb at the front...always a smile and always, ALWAYS able to fit us in somewhere. I have 3 children and 3 foster children and he is always accomodating and helpful with any inquiries that we may have in the way of services available. Also, NOT a pill pusher. This I believe is a positive attribute. If you are wanting a Dr to hold your hand, rub your back and ask how the folks are, no not for you. If you want a Dr that is going to solve the problem at hand, handle your children with care and see you whenever YOU need to? He's your guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1689470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Rude Rude Rude, Thats all i can say about this doctor...I went to him because he was taking new patients.. I went in told him i was taking a certain prescription for like 8 years he said your addicted!! i was like you dont even know why i take it..He said your addicted go get on methadone..i was like what the hell...i said i have taken this medication for years do to a spine problem that they cant fix because it to dangerous...all he said your addicted... he was the rudest ever...he wouldnt even call my specalist or get my MRIs...I have seriuos problems..he gave me a number for a methadone clinic...so i called them cause he a doctor explained everything showed them the MRIs..and they said omg you need a doctor to help you..i had no idea what methadone was...she said methadone for people abusing medication and drugs i wasnt!!! he shouldnt be a doctor..he didnt even know me..

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1689473].votes_count ]]