Rate Dr. Sukhdev Gill

Dr. Sukhdev Gill's Ratings

He might be knowledgable; however, he is so rude and in hurry that he doesn't take time to understand the problem to come up with the correct diagnosis and treatments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Terrible Doctor --- if his wife was not head/director of Fraser Health he would be in jail for a level of practice 20 times below a standard of a license -- someone ( other than me again ) needs to complain to the college of physicians and surgeons of BC -- www.cpsbc.ca Thank you

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2552846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Worst doctor experience of my life. He was very rude. Was rough when attempting to diagnose my daughter and talked very loudly, almost at a yelling level. He said she needed an x-ray and to go to the hospital ER. I asked for a requisition to just go directly to the x-ray department and he asked "what would he do that for?" Said there was nothing he could do for her. Then to top it all off in the middle of the 4 minute visit he answered what sounded like a personal call on his cell phone. REALLY CLASSY!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2453277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I know that some folks seem to have an issue with Dr. Gill, but I have found that he is straight up so if your looking for someone to coddle you then perhaps he's not the best choice. If you are looking to get another prescription then he might not be the best, I would assume this is due to how much abuse he has seen over the years of medication. Dr. Gill looked after my mother when she was very ill and if not for his attention to detail I doubt very much if she would have survived. No he is not one for idle chit chat so just get used to it. All in all he is much more efficient than many doctors I went to in walk in clinics over the last few years. He is my family doctor now and I am very happy with it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1689471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

I switched to Dr.Gill after being dissatisified with my previous GP. Dr.Gill's efficiency is being confused with "rushing" patients in and out. The visits are absolutely short and sweet, and no, he's not one for chit chat. Punctuality at times is lacking. These however are his only "shortcomings" that I have found. Dr.Gill is absolutely fabulous with children, given myself the extra time when he sensed that I was in need of the extra attention and with Barb at the front...always a smile and always, ALWAYS able to fit us in somewhere. I have 3 children and 3 foster children and he is always accomodating and helpful with any inquiries that we may have in the way of services available. Also, NOT a pill pusher. This I believe is a positive attribute. If you are wanting a Dr to hold your hand, rub your back and ask how the folks are, no not for you. If you want a Dr that is going to solve the problem at hand, handle your children with care and see you whenever YOU need to? He's your guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1689470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Rude Rude Rude, Thats all i can say about this doctor...I went to him because he was taking new patients.. I went in told him i was taking a certain prescription for like 8 years he said your addicted!! i was like you dont even know why i take it..He said your addicted go get on methadone..i was like what the hell...i said i have taken this medication for years do to a spine problem that they cant fix because it to dangerous...all he said your addicted... he was the rudest ever...he wouldnt even call my specalist or get my MRIs...I have seriuos problems..he gave me a number for a methadone clinic...so i called them cause he a doctor explained everything showed them the MRIs..and they said omg you need a doctor to help you..i had no idea what methadone was...she said methadone for people abusing medication and drugs i wasnt!!! he shouldnt be a doctor..he didnt even know me..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1689473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2011

Very rude and arrogant. His office is like patient mill. His examination is quick and very pushy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1689469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

This man is very egoist, arrogant. He likes to get as many patient is short time. He became doctor for money. He treats other as third class. I find him worst doctor and humabeing. Guys like hime takes advantage of Canada's shortage of doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1689468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1689472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

This doctor is the worst for treating females and caucasians.He does not follow up on tests but ignores them.I had a fall and was in severe pain which he ignored. While on holidays I saw his replacement and he ordered exrays for my pain.I had a cracked pelvis which Dr. Gill said oh well just leave it not serious. Well it is serious and it has caused me alot more complications I am finally getting treated for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1689467].votes_count ]]