Rate Dr. Greg G. Markarian

Dr. Greg G. Markarian's Ratings

I first met dr.markarian after another dr.had operated on my elbow twice.one visit and he had me scheduled for surgery and within 3 months I was back to work. Recently I had a tear in my shoulder in which he operated on.i did therapy and have not had any pain since.i had to drive 50 miles one way to his office,but I know the results are well worth it!thank you dr.markarian and your staff excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1690268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

Staff is unorganized. Dr. Markarian does not care about his patients or listen to them for that matter. He is in and out of the room in under 10 minutes after you wait for over 2 hours for your appointment. I would and will not reccommend anyone go here for any reason unless you dont care if your opinion and feelings about your own body matters.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1690273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Personally, he is a great person. If I needed an alternative to a replacement, I would choose him. The problem is he takes no extra time or effort with you if surgery is not needed, and will recommend unnecessary physical therapy. He has no concept of the fact that people do not always have the time or money to waste their time on unnecessary treatment. He spends the absolute minimum amount of time with you after sometimes waiting hours in the waiting room. He will not see you if you don't bring a disc and will need to reschedule a whole week later because he won't take an extra day out of his busy week schedule to come in more than one day a week. Then when you have the disc doesn't show you anything. Your time is precious if you aren't looking to have surgery, find another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1690267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Dr. Markarian is excellent both in the office and at the hospital. I've had the privilege to know him for many years and has helped numerous family members whom I've trusted him with. He's the only ortho I'd trust and that alone is priceless!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1690266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I've been a patient for at least a year or so. FIVE STARS FOR THE STAFF! They work well together. Doc really needs to APPRECIATE THEM A LOT MORE BECAUSE THEY'RE VERY PROMPT IN ATTENDING HIS PATIENTS, It's not the staffs fault if other patients are not following his orders, Example; When I was seen this Tuesday(July 2nd), He mentioned to one of the girls about a patient not going to physical therapy, He didn't listen when she was trying to explain and the other girl tried responding too but he seemed not to care about her response and walked away. How is this their fault? If us as patients do not follow his treatment plan? DOCTOR IS A GOOD SURGEON, but he seems to be doing a lot more surgeries on me than what I thought. AND YES I AM PROGRESSING WITH THESE SURGERIES. The only thing I don't like is that he only spends like a minute for these follow-ups. I do like their new idea of offering chips and drinks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1690265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Markarian may be a good doctor but we will never find out. I made an appointment for my son and filled out paperwork ahead of time. We arrived at 12:50 for a 1:00 appointment and at 2:05 nobody had said a word to us. Of the 15 or so people waiting in the office (there is only one doctor) about 10 of them had been called back while we sat there and most of them arrived after we did. When I went up to tell the receptionists we wanted our paperwork back and that we were going to leave they literally shrugged their shoulders. One receptionist asked they other what they were waiting for and the other said "the report." She handed me the paperwork without saying anything to me so after a few seconds I asked if she needed anything else from me and she looked at me like she was surprised I was still standing there and said, shrugging again, "they won't send us the report." No "sorry" or any attempt to explain why we sat there for over an hour with nobody communicating anything to us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1690272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

i have been going to see dr. markarian for 2 1/2 years now and he has been very helpful. he took his time and tried to fix my wrist and shoulder but at the end we still had to do surgray onm my shoulder. and my arm is alot better first few days after i was able to movie it with out alot of pain other then from the surgray pain it felt good. My mom has also been going to Dr. Markarian for bout 6 years now which is why i started seeing him cause of the treatment he was giving her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1690264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Markarian is the most concerned doctor I have ever been a patient of. His approach unlike most doctors is NOT surgery first, it is lets see what non invasive approaches are available and explore those first but only if that is the best route to go. I have had several surgeries from old sports injuries and car accidents and Dr. Markarian has always been the doctor I turned to for help. He keeps me totally informed on all aspects of the procedure being performed and his physical therapy team is top notch! They rehabed me each time with care and compassion never being too aggressive but always relieving any pain or limited mobility I might have been experiencing. From the time I walk into Dr. Markarians office, the feeling is one of total professionalism. From making an appointment to completing physical therapy the entire experience has always been wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1690263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Markarian found out I was severly injured in a fall.I went to see him and the first words out of his mouth were not how much insurance or money I had,they were how do you feel,he immediately examined me,ordered an m.r.i.,sent me for a pre-op physical,schedueld my surgery,repaired both shoulders which were pretty much trashed and got me started on physical therapy right away. Because of DR. Markarian,his assistant steve who is fantastic,the awesome staff at the front desk and his wonderful physical therapy dept.,I`m well on my way to recovery.One other thing,if a professional NFL quarterback asks Dr. Markarian to repair his possible Superbowl winning shoulder,i think I`ll do JUST FINE!!!!!Thank You Dr. Markarian,you`re a great humanitarian,A Great doctor and you have a good friend for life.I OWE YOU

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1690262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I had an accident at work and I reinjured my shoulder that had been operated on 41/2 months prior. I went back to the same doctor and he operated again. I never fully recovered. I was recommended to Dr. Markarian. I don't like Dr's., but I was impressed right away. After I had an MRI and all the testing I found out that during my second procedure nothing was done. I had surgery for the THIRD TIME! and the pain that I had been dealing with was gone. Had I not gone to Dr. Markarian I would still be in pain. He and his staff are professional, he is very professional and I have recommended him to anyone who has orthopedic problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1690261].votes_count ]]