You may also like

Rate Dr. Greg G. Markarian

Dr. Greg G. Markarian's Ratings

I received an email asking me to rate this doctor, whom I have never been seen by, regarding my recent appointment. Kinda scary.......

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2746393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I've had Dr. Markarian perform two surgeries for me and have had post surgery issues. However, I agree with most of the comments below that his punctuality is awful especially given the amount of time he spends with his patients. He says what he needs to and then bolts out of the room before you can ask any questions. His office hours in Naperville are only on Tuesday. Maybe he should consider increasing his office hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

He was 45 minutes late for my appointment which took 10 minutes. I was sent for an MRI because of knee pain. He told me there was nothing wrong according to the MRI but I should continue with physical therapy. The MRI notes however indicated otherwise. I changed doctors.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2745688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Awful experience. I saw him for 3-4 months for a broken leg and maybe spoke to him a total of 15 mins during that time. He's too busy and unavailable to answer questions, instead relying on an assistant who is just as busy. His front desk staff was unfriendly. Each appointment I waited at least 30-60 mins in his small, overcrowded waiting room for him to come and spend only few mins with me and rush out before I could ask questions. If I could do it again, I would have seen a different doctor. I went elsewhere for physical therapy. That said, I did not require surgery and cannot address his abilities as a surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2745639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Save your time and money. This guy is a joke. Front desk staff is a joke. Extreme waiting for appointments indifferent staff and a doctor more interested in $$$ than you. There are highly competent doctors available in Naperville - utilize them. This guy is a disgrace.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2745585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

This guy was an butt hole. He just touched me where it hurt and then sent me for an MRI, when it came back and we went over it, he said, "Here, take these, don't walk too much, and get over it, your knee will be ok..." and left.

We were looking at my back...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2745571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

The doctor was very helpful and provided me with several treatment options for my shoulder. The physical therapy team were amazing. Trust Dr. Markarian & his team completely! I would recommend him to anyone wanting to get back to an active lifestyle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Dr. Markarian is the best. He took very good care of me. I was worried about missing a lot of time at work, but I was able to get back to work in less than 2 weeks after my surgery. He knows what he is doing. The staff were all very nice to me and very flexible with my busy schedule. Overall my experience with Dr. Markarian was very pleasant and I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2596297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I first met dr.markarian after another dr.had operated on my elbow twice.one visit and he had me scheduled for surgery and within 3 months I was back to work. Recently I had a tear in my shoulder in which he operated on.i did therapy and have not had any pain since.i had to drive 50 miles one way to his office,but I know the results are well worth it!thank you dr.markarian and your staff excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1690268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

Staff is unorganized. Dr. Markarian does not care about his patients or listen to them for that matter. He is in and out of the room in under 10 minutes after you wait for over 2 hours for your appointment. I would and will not reccommend anyone go here for any reason unless you dont care if your opinion and feelings about your own body matters.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1690273].votes_count ]]