Dr. Lindsay Kamachi

Rate Dr. Lindsay Kamachi

Dr. Lindsay Kamachi's Ratings

Excellant Care. I have been going to Dr. L. Kamachi office for over 10 years.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr Kamachi is a very caring doctor. He takes the time to recommend what I need for my eyes.

Submitted March 27, 2010 | flag

My family and I have been seeing Dr.Kamanchi for years. He's quite professional, punctual, and knowledgeable and always trying to use the latest technology in his office. He keeps great records and will review previous years vision with you to explain the changes. The office is very pleasing with a modern look and friendly and knowledgable staff. He recommended the best for my laser eye surgery too. The only downside is that you feel pressured to purchase your contacts from them. Overall i would highly recommend the doc to others (he's great with adults and kids alike).

Submitted March 20, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kamachi has been very good for me. He uses a number of tests to make sure my sight is not deteriorating. He explains what his test reveal and is open and friendly.

Submitted May 17, 2007 | flag

Dr Kamanchi is fantastic and he has a wonderful staff. I found him to be very knowledgeable and friendly. His office and employees are welcoming and they have a good selection of frames

Submitted March 30, 2007 | flag

Said I had a fungus disease in my eye when really it was ash on my contact lens. Tried to get me to buy expensive contact lens.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2007 | flag