Rate Dr. David Lechelt

Dr. David Lechelt's Ratings

Friendly, always on time (actually early). I just moved back to Edmonton and I'm sad to hear that he's left the Terwilligar clinic.

Submitted March 1, 2010 | flag

Thank you Dr Lechelt for the helping my mohter in the ED. You caught a serious illness which was misdiagnosis by other Camrose/Edmonton physician. My mother was very happy with your care/treatment and humanity. Thank you for your kindness. It is a welcome thought that there are doctors out there that actually care about there patients. We will always be grateful to you.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2008 | flag

This doctor is great, but he has to stop moving. I had to search for him twice and now I've been told that he's back into Emergency Medicine. Great doctor but unreliable.

Submitted July 29, 2008 | flag

Dr. Lechelt was still a resident when I was pregnant with my first child, so I saw him along with my regular Doctor. He was so nice, I even let him observe the birth ( his first!) At post-natal visits, if my son cried he would pick him up and cuddle him. I really appreciated that extra care he put into his patients.

Submitted July 26, 2008 | flag

After my last doctor Dr. David is like a breath of fresh air! He is prompt, courteous, very professional, definitely computer literate and very "current" as a medical practitioner. Very helpful and always willing to go that "extra mile". He is in my opinion the PERFECT GP in all respects. Alberta needs more doctors like him.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2007 | flag

with my complex health issues I found he wanted to keep deferring me to my other specialists plus I found , as others have said, that he does not lay a hand on you. Probably due to the fact that his one hand was always on the door all through the app't. Overall was disappointed.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2007 | flag

Very punctual with minimum waiting time. Very thorough in diagnosing health problems. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Provides good follow up and feed back.

Submitted May 8, 2007 | flag

Very thorough, effective and efficient treatment plans. My doctor treats the whole person resulting in a healthier mind, body & spirit.

Submitted April 19, 2007 | flag

This physician was our family doctor before he moved into emergency medicine, he is FABULOUS! We joked with him that we hoped not to see him again (in the emergency room) when he was leaving, but if we are in the ER, I hope he is our doc. KB

Submitted March 17, 2007 | flag

Not sure how a physician can practice without ever touching his patients. Doesn't instill much confidence. I am happy we were forced by his departure to find a new physician.

Submitted March 7, 2007 | flag