You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Maskens

Dr. Peter Maskens's Ratings

Was referred with my second pregnancy. Found him very to the point (I guess you do want that with a doctor) and slightly cold. But he is a great doctor and I was very happy with how everything was handled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2791360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Almost through my first pregnancy. He's been great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Was refered to Dr Maskens from my midwife who legally wasn't allowed to order tests make a diagnosis on a pregnancy condition. He is a man of few words and takes his job seriously but still has a sense of humour. His wait times are long but I can understand hor they get lile tha(t. Saw him at the colposcopy clinic and he needed to see me at his office in a fee days. He just gave me a random time and wrote it down. He wanted to see me so he squeezed me in. He also worked together with the midwives and they all were a part of the birth of my son. When my health became a concern he moved up my indiction date to make sure baby and i stayed safe. Overall good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Went at 20 weeks to find out gender of baby was told I was having a girl well 20 weeks later it came out a boy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2617917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Really nice guy. Obviously knowledgeable and capable. Wait time was unacceptable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I trust Dr. Maskens with my life. Very professional and compassionate. Outstanding expertise and able to respond tremendously to medical emergencies for both his patient and family. If Dr. Maskens is your MD, smile as you are in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2569244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

I was referred to dr maskins once I found out my daughter would be born with gastroschisis. I read the reviews on here and was nervous because many people had said he had bad bed side manors. I STRONGLY disagree! Dr maskins was amazing he took the time to explain everything to me in all of my appointments. He was polite and curious at all times. He even cared how I was doing emotionally threw out my pregnancy and when I did show concern he did his best to bring my concern to a conferring level. I would recommend Dr.maskins and his staff to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I trusted Dr. Maskens with my serious Gyno problems, and that awesome doctor
came through for me like a knight in shining armour. He deserves a medal for his patience , his bedside manner, and his expertise. Also, his lovely and wonderful medical receptionist, Cheryl, has always been helpful, pleasant, and accommodating for all my appointments. Knowing I can count on Dr. Maskens, it is always well worth the wait in his office! A million thanks to both!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2495818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Above and beyond any other OB/GYN. Has always made me feel completely comfortable. I was trying to conceive and after he did several IUIs without any luck, instead of him charging me for more IUIs, he recommended me to a RE for IVF as it was my only chance, I am now 27 weeks pregnant.Dr.M has seen me on weekends, and gone out of his way to make me feel comfortable. Also to another comment i read(below) just cause hes not there does not mean hes on "VACATION" he also does prenatal care in under developed countries which is amazing considering how busy he is. I always write a list of questions when i see him and he always takes time to answer everyone. Myself and my husband are both ADHD and he has always been very patient with us. As other doctors are not. I couldnt ask for a better OB anywhere not just in Peterborough. Also i cannot forget to mention his AMAZING receptionist Cheryl, she runs the show with a smile, and grace and is always Sooo nice and respectful to everyone. R n D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Maskens was my OB when I was pregnant with my daughter in 2012/2013. Although he's not the most talkative doctor in the world, he is very skilled in his profession. When I was in labour, although he wasn't the doctor on-call he still was there to deliver my daughter, and that meant a lot to me. I ended up hemorrhaging and having to have a forcep delivery, and he was so skilled in getting my daughter delivered safely and getting my bleeding under control. If you're looking for a doctor to have a buddy-buddy relationship with, than no, I wouldn't recommend Dr. Maskens. However, if you're looking for a doctor who's very skilled in his profession, than yes, I would highly recommend him to anyone in the Peterborough area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453317].votes_count ]]