Rate Dr. Karen Cheng

Dr. Karen Cheng's Ratings

Dr Cheng is an excellent doctor. she has been my doctor for few years and I would recommend her.

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

She is knowledgeable, but she chats more than normal about other things with the staff and sometimes talk with her hands and poke me a bit, i think she didn't even know. It would be more prof if they stay focus on working your teeth. Some staff is friendly, some are not. Sorry to say but it is the truth from my end.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Cheng and the staff in the office have always been very polite and non-judgmental. I should be going for deep root planing twice a year, but I don't. No one there makes you feel inadequate, guilty or bad for not coming regularly. Dr. Cheng is caring and concerned and makes every effort to ensure I feel safe. I have had bad experiences with Dentists before in my childhood. The deep root planing is uncomfortable and there is pain (rated 4/10) for a day or so afterwards, Dr. Cheng splits my appointments (half mouth one appointment, second appointment other half)to accommodate me. I have fantastic coverage and only end up paying maybe $8-12 per appointment. Reception staff for Dr. Cheng (& Dr. Yu) is amazing, polite and super accommodating. I have never had a long wait period in this office. Yes, the office space looks dated, I couldn't comment on equipment, I have no knowledge of what is new or not. Dr. Cheng is wonderful - recommend her and the team there in a heartbeat.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Came in feeling extremely nervous. Staff was really warm and understanding and showed true concern about my overall experience. I haven't been to a dentist in 20 years because of fear. Dr Cheng and her staff changed that for me......and gave me my smile back. Would recommend in a heartbeat!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

Poor equipment, staff was rude, paid a lot of money for a procedure that only took minutes

Submitted Oct. 22, 2011 | flag

My first consult with Dr.Cheng went ok, although at that time there was no work performed. The next visit I had with Dr.Cheng was possibly the worst dental experience I ever had. I waited very long in the waiting room, and then waited again in the dental office. The actual work performed by Dr. Cheng (with low grade out dated equipment)was plagued with conversation with her co workers and multiple had gestures even while working inside my mouth. Expensive, and not worth it.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2010 | flag

I had gum surgery by Dr.Chen and was very apprehensive but had it done anyway. She did an absolutely fabulous job and I am thrilled I had it done. She makes you feel like you are in very competent hands! The front staff was also very nice and helpful.

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgeable, and explained everything in great detail. Friendly and always on time. Highly recommend.

Submitted April 5, 2010 | flag

They overcharge considerably and use the estimate as a fixed price...the estimates are high.

Submitted March 24, 2010 | flag

Dr. Cheng took the time to explain the proceedures she would perform in the consultation and carried them out extremely well. I underwent three "graft free" proceedures and had virtually no pain afterward - not requiring any pain killers. She saw me the day after my dentist's referral and I had the surgery three days after. I had heard horror stories about the pain associated with the proceedure I had, Dr. Cheng assurred me her patients report pain at two out of ten and I would say even less. I highly reccomend Dr. Karen Cheng.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2008 | flag