Dr. Iain Jamieson

Rate Dr. Iain Jamieson

Dr. Iain Jamieson's Ratings

Dr.Jamieson took my daughter on as a patient after another doctor fumbled her care. I'm grateful to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Jamieson 8 years ago when my son was 2 months old. He had a lump in his neck but for all the tests that were done we still couldn't figure out what it was. Dr. Jamieson was very kind, caring and right on the ball with solving the problem. He sent us to Sick Kids (where we found out it was only a knot that needed massaging!) and called us personally to see how things went. I would recommend him to anyone and he was my first choice for my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. J is compassionate, helpful, and caring. He has been an endless support for the child I am raising who has special needs. THANK YOU Dr. J!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

An amazing Dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

one visit from Dr Jamison and we had some more answers then 2 years with our family Dr !This Doctor is passionate about his work and WANTS to help best he can he goes above and beyond! I cannot praise him enough..You have HELPED US SO MUCH!!!!!! You are amazing and I RECOMMEND you to EVERYBODY!!! You have given us answers and you are not just in it for the money you ACTUALLY CARE!!!! Thank you and we are forever grateful!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Before taking on my daughter as a patient he asked me if my 5 children are from the same father, I clarified that they were and I have been married many years and I am educated. He then accepted her. Twice, at age 1 and 2, he said she is manipulative because she is breast fed and should be weaned. He also stated she is uncomfortable at the drs because she never comes, besides yearly appointments. He did not seem to associate the fact that she was breast fed was keeping her healthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

He is amazing! Dr. J save our little ones life and when our little one was at Sick Kids for a month Before coming back to PRHC Dr J was always avaliable and willing to help or answer questions. He has been so wonderful and when you call in or go into the office Teresa is there and she is so wonderful too! Always on time never late and you never feel rushed. I am lucky both of my boys have him and they love him and Teresa. My daughter loves going in just to say hi. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

provided excellent care. would highly recommend him. He interned previously under our previous paediatrician prior to relocating to central ontario

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

The team of Dr. Jamieson and Theresa are the best. In the midst of a lot of turmoil in our lives and a relocation that brought us to Peterborogh to start over Dr. Jamieson has been a true beacon. He's been honest, thorough, approachable and reassuring. My children are lucky - our family is lucky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

We have seen Dr Jamieson on a few occassions for special consult with our son. He and Theresa have also been amazing. Dr Jamieson has always been reasuring and upfront with us. Our son really liked him. Peterborough is very fortunate to have such a great paediatrician. THANK YOU

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1692139].votes_count ]]